Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • Reacting Well

Recent Badges

1. _________support if u have a video form when it happen and ik ender he wouldnt warn u for sumthing dum
  2. i dont aggree i think it should get removed
  3. +/- support he can be help full at times and be there but other time he wont helpout or he doesnt take sits when its only u and good luck
  4. okay so that night people where ltaping left and right and sorry man but nobody said anything about u so i mean i am willing to say yes to u geting it removed
  5. ++++++++++++++++++++++++suport i think this should be in the acceped one
  6. i odnt like how u have a ltap warn and u have a bunch of warns i dont like and i dont like how inactive u are
  7. __ i have never seen u on and i dont like the 4 fail rp ones but everone has them and i dont like the no intent to rp
  8. HUGE +++++ SUPORT good guy nice muter former staff good at dealing with stuff
  9. - support ming not merture i would do plus suport if he acts his age more and meters and be a little bit better
  10. Huge --support he a msgt rn if I believe and hes is a ming
  11. +/- suport ur active nice guy chill know what do to do u handle stuff well but i have to -suport bc u are going i want to u to be a admin a little longer
  12. Name sull Rank private first class Reason I'm with my family and my brother wont let me on