Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. It'll be you, just embrace and accept it.
  2. I'm sorry but how did that app get accepted..................................
  3. +Support It would be a way to protest without killing the mayor everytime.
  4. +Support You were one of the first people I knew on Gaminglight Reasons above
  5. +Support I don't care who he is, as a moderator he represents the server and this is inexcusable and I call for his immediate removal and indefinite staff restriction. EDIT: It appears photoshoped, so nice one buddy -support
  6. +Support I've known John for a long time. He is one of the most helpful, kindest person I know on Gaminglight. He takes roleplay seriously, and is an amazing command member. When I think of the abstract of what a staff member should be, John exemplifies it.
  7. This was added before and it lagged too much
  8. Because only zeeptin can warn you I know it was a joke
  9. -Support It's the valk administration not the valk era.
  10. Millions were being handed out? wish you sent me that sign up pre-reset.
  11. Lets remember the widely accepted definition of metagaming in the gaming community: Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. This is garrysmod where you can see the gun float. It's not a "but real life" situation, it's in plain view and a part of the game. He at no point used information that surpasses the normal limits of the game, also he never used external means to see that gun to gain an advantage or information. By definition he did not metagame. It is simply a property of the game that a gun crate and has a floating gun and is a gun crate. Do we call it metagame when someone is arrested for attempting to lockpick a door? I mean that crowbar could be "used for anything"? Do we call it metagame when a gundealer gets arrested for dealing crates without a license? I mean that gun crate could "have anything"? You through out a gun crate in plain view to your friend, no matter what the intention was, and trying to claim anything else is disingenuous, and I expected more.
  12. This was already suggested and denied.