Community Regular

Community Regular (8/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. +Support While I don't know about now, I do know about before. During my time as a command member, Ruben was always focussed on his goals and willing to work for it. Ruben is a real nice person to play with and have a chat with. He is extremely professional and mature. And most certain fit for command. Having served before all the way up to Major he knows his duties as a Captain and has shown before he is able to take on the role. And that is what makes him an excellent choice.
  2. That’s EU time zones for you. I don’t know if you are a fellow EU like me, but during the school week people only really start getting online after 4PM EST, which is 10 PM EU Time and 9 PM UK. If you want to play on the sever when there are a lot of players on, play during the weekend.
  3. Rank you are applying for: Colonel In-Game name: Cashtag SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161412946 Current rank: Major How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 weeks What time zone are you in?: CEST (European Time) How many warns do you have?: 0 Permission: Dep. Comm. Matthew Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum): I believe I should be promoted for the following reasons: 1. My ability to uphold and enforce departmental guidelines and rules. I want to make sure every officer knows what they can and can’t do. Although I have been able to do this ever since I was command, as a COL I believe I can do this better since I will be able to deal with SMs much more quickly. Recently we had some issues with SMs and as a COL I will be able to punish an SM much more quickly. 2. My ability to act as a role model. I always try to do my best to look as professional as possible when on duty. Lower rankings will almost always look up to their higher-ups and learn lessons from them. By being able to act in a professional and proper way, lower rankings will usually follow this behavior and make the department look more professional. 3. My ability to work under stress. I believe that being able to work under stress is an incredibly high valued skill to have in the police force. As a high ranking, dilemmas will often be given to you to solve. And being able to find a good solution under stress is sometimes difficult. Therefore I believe that being able to work under stress is a very important skill to have. 4. My experience I have with commanding, organizing and in general of being a command member. I have been a command member of this police agency for just over 8 months now. In this time I have gained important knowledge on how to deal with many problems. Also because I am in ARU I have gained extra experience with commanding and organizing officers. 5. Last, but not least my time and effort I have put into this community. I always try to find a spot to hop on the server and play during the school week. Unfortunately, there are not that many players during the school week in the EU time zone, but that doesn’t stop me from playing and making sure the is a command member on the server. Furthermore, as a COL, I could pursue my goal of communications better. I have noticed recently a lot of trouble with miscommunication, or no communication at all and as a COL I believe I would be taken more seriously than as a MAJ. Sometimes when you ask on the radio for a location no answer is given. And when I go and tell that to the ones on the radio doing this, they don’t improve and still don’t communicate some things. If I were to do the same as a COL more results could be expected since more people would take a COL seriously since it is a very important role. As a COL I will be willing to help out the PD at all times. It is and will always be an important role since most of the time you will be the highest online. And having a motivated person be this position would help out the PD. I’m always willing to take feedback and improve based on what others think of me. Utilizing feedback improves me to be a better command member and overall improves my ability to respond to dilemmas. I usually have great ideas, but almost never realize them. And when I do publicize them, they often get forgotten. As a COL I think I would be taken more seriously and I could make change that would benefit this department. Even though I am in a time zone that would only make me see about 20 players during the school week, I could still make change as a COL that would positively benefit the others from American time zones. And that’s why I believe I should be promoted to COL. (642 words) You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.
  4. no god please no its a already hard for officers to kill a Negev wielding player. This will make crims even more op. -support
  5. Screenshot from ARU Discord: You should've known that time on ARU doesn't count towards time on PD when applying for LT.
  6. This is true. Have suffered from multiple comas right after freeze hit me or crashed with me in the car.
  7. ^^ I’ve definitely seen you on PD. You’re a nice and friendly person and I personally think we need more EU command since right now we only have a couple. Also please do not mention activity if you are not in the same timezone. You can mention activity based on what someone from their timezone has said, but if you are from America you have a lesser chance of seeing freeze online since he is from the EU. frikandelbroodje
  8. You copied your old application... You even didn’t bother to fix the spelling mistake of Sergeant Major. You only changed the warn part from “old warns” to “Got an All Clear from Chief Matthew”. Just tells me you spend no effort into this application. Shame, from what I’ve heard you have so much potential.
  9. +Support Friendly (Used to be?) a great EMS command member. Great guy
  10. I 100% agree with Ruben here. +Support.
  11. Rank You are Applying For: Major In-Game Name: CPT Cashtag 1L26 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:161412946 Current Rank: Captain How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 months and 2 days (Promoted on 6-28-2019) What timezone are you in?: CEST (Europe – The Netherlands) How many Warns do you have?: 0 Warnings Permission: Chief Matthew Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum): I should be promoted because I’m ready to be a Major. From the time I was a Captain and a Lieutenant, I’ve gained enough experience for me to think that I’m ready to set up my game. I’ve been a Captain for over 3 months. I’m one of the most experienced Captain currently. I’ve been commended many times on my skills such as leadership by multiple people. I want to give people opportunities right on the spot and not have to pass it on to someone else as a recommendation. If I’m on the server I’m always open to help anyone on PD, even if I need to switch jobs for it. And as a Major, I believe I can help people out even better. I aim for the way forward, which means I try to find the best solution possible, even if this is more complicated. And when someone does do something, I first go to talk, unless the offense is too severe. By doing this in this way I believe I could help officers better, instead of yelling and screaming at them, I explain what they have done wrong. And how they can do things right. I try to keep my cool at all times and act as a professional at all times. I think this is what a Major should have as a skill, and this will make us look more professional. I’m a friendly person and I would like to create a friendly environment for all officers to work in. I believe that in such environment new officers would feel more welcome, and that other officers are able to work more efficiently. Although school takes up quite a lot of time for me, I still try to find that spot to hop on the server. Often at those times, Americans are still asleep and I’m the only command member online with higher rankings being unavailable to grant me permissions for demoting or promoting someone. As a Major, I won’t require permissions for MSGT and below. So In case, an MSGT refuses to train I won’t have to go through the process of gathering evidence, uploading it, pinging a MAJ+ in discord, wait for them to respond. And by that time the MSGT has probably already left. And by saying this I mean in no way possible that command is slow, it’s purely because of the time when almost all of command is unavailable. And I hope that as a Major I can fill in that empty spot. (Around 415 Words) You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I agree.
  12. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w0U7Zl_0UdsnwzSf2mk-Kca-UxNvkOlKjk6xrZbU4Lo/viewform?edit_requested=true it worked for me when i copied it into my search bar
  13. Ruben, I think you are ready to take on the position of a Colonel. You are mature and friendly. And very experienced. I know that school here in the Netherlands can take up some time, if you just try and be online a little more you would be a perfect candidate. +Support.