Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. The last of the server launch command falls, this is so sad. Alexa play despacito
  2. Guys... literally please actually read. THE DEFAULT DARKRP ARREST BATON It will work, and is already in the server
  3. the darkrp arrest baton, the default one the server has
  4. Denied You have been denied for Vice Commander. However, you woll be considered for a 3IC position of LTCOL or COL
  5. What do you want to see? - Arrest batons for shock (arrest_stick) Why should we add it? - We haven't had batons since the police batons got removed, this has been way too long to just delete any way to arrest people and not fix the issue it causes What are the advantages of having this? - actual, proper RP Who is it mainly for? - Shock Links to any content - N/A (DarkRP arrest baton)
  6. that armor gotta be fuckin heavy though i'll give a +/-support just because i've not noticed it being a problem, and i'm not sure about the realism of that
  7. Pending Myself and Paint will discuss a response. Said response will be publicly released within 24 hours.
  8. - 'security' in the quotes kinda seems mocking - To be honest, this isn't good use of security troops ~ Please make us aware of these things; myself, or Tick would gladly take some constructive criticism on the way or battalions are run
  9. Accepted -Already 2IC, just wanted the application to move up -Will have a trial period ~Commander Archan, Imperial Shock Corps
  10. Archan

General Job

There's no General class, it just isn't there
  11. What do you want to see? - batons taken away from everyone but shock Why should we add it? - lower rates of baton abuse, better use for shock as a battalion, better RP What are the advantages of having this? - same as above / the only people with batons will be the ones trained how to use them responsibly Who is it mainly for? - everyone Links to any content - N/A
  12. I'm working on that one, that number should change soon
  13. honestly commanders in general shouldn't, if they don't there would be better use for shock
  14. As of now, applications will be opened for shock NCO/Officer positions. We are in dire need of members, and this will be a quick way to get members into the higher ranks that will be able to recruit, and lead shock back to activity. https://forms.gle/JT2B8Nktmwj5QDaj6