Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

• Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. Name: Leopard Rank: SSA How would you rate your activity 1-10? 1 being least, 10 being most: 7 Anything else we should know?: Had to put most of the last week into Delta Squad so as to make PVT, so my activity on FBI will increase from here.
  2. What you want to see? - I want to see the weapons sold by the Elite Gun Dealer get a buff (more just brought up to standard as far as the other weapons go). The revolvers should be brought up to Desert Eagle level damage (they currently only have a 30-40 damage range, and no additional headshot damage). The semi-auto pistols should be brought up to the same damage levels that the normal pistols get (the 20-35 range, but they currently have 10-18). The only SMG that I would like to see changed, is the HK USC, which should probably have AR-level damage, considering it's semi-auto and has a lower magazine capacity than normal. The honey badger isn't exactly a useful weapon right now, and all-around needs more accuracy and damage, the weapon is supposed to fire .300 Blackout, but can also be used in 556, but either way, it should have AR-level damage, the AUG and the SG both do 32-35 damage. I would suggest maybe giving the Honey Badger a lower fire-rate, better accuracy, and higher damage (38-44) to give it a more unique range of uses. All of these weapons are super expensive right now, most of them being 2-3x more than what their normal counter-part is, but are completely useless, so even if you don't stick with what I've put here, please just make them better. EDIT: Would love to see the Honey Badger turn into some-what of a DMR, considering that type of weaponry is just about entirely absent in the server. So, low fire rate, (maybe even disable the burst fire mode) but high damage. Why should we add it? - Its a Diamond Donator Job, it should have access to some at least decent weaponry. Right now, every weapon that the dealer sells is border-line useless, and I think they were simply forgotten when other weapons were given a buff. What are the advantages of having this? - More people might actually play on the class they paid for, and more people might actually pay for it if it were to sell decent weapons. Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who wants to donate, or has donated, plus anyone that wants to buy some decent weaponry. Links to any content - N/A.
  3. Because most of the time they just get straight up shot, they don't get the chance to RP it. Anymore, they have to rush to throw the person in jail before someone manages to free them or kill the cop because of "Family Abilities" and what-not. I'm sure that if given the chance for more RP, you'd see more of it happening.
  4. You know that isn't what I meant. Either way, let's not have a conversation in Comments.
  5. That's horrible reasoning. With that kind of thinking, why is it even called PoliceRP? That defeats the ENTIRE PURPOSE of the server.
  6. Sorry, what? I've never once seen that happen... And if you're being pulled over by "Corrupt PD" then you should call a staff, not shoot them. Or, here's an Idea for those that do it, maybe try to RP it out?
  7. That's because they don't get trained to do that. It's not their fault, it's the fact that they are not expected to do anything more than traffic stops, and they're unprepared because they never do traffic stops anymore, it's always a gunfight. This has got a +1 from me
  8. What you want to see? - I want to see the old rule, that forced criminals to RP rather than simply shoot cops, reinstated. There is a link at the bottom that shows EXACTLY what the problem is. Watch it before continuing to read this. I will describe the problem. PoliceRP is a dying server, and it's because the criminals of the server are being extremely selfish, and only doing the RP that they enjoy. This is almost exclusively limited to Shooting the Police or getting into Police chases, and then getting out and killing them all after they finally crash. They do it for even the simplest of Police situations. The video below depicts them turning a simple stop into a massive police chase, and while it does not show it in the video, they did eventually end it with a shooting. Also depicted in the video, was myself describing why the Police overreacted to a simple stop, and that is because it is NEVER just a simple stop. It always turns into a gunfight or a police chase that the police will never win. Or, if not all the time (for those of you who will say "I don't do that" or "not everyone does that" I reply with "It happens waaaayyyyy too much") Now, this can and always will be countered with statements like "The PD are just bad" or "If the police tried harder" and crap like that. That isn't the point of this. The point of it is that YOU ARE KILLING THE SERVER. Even the HEAD ADMIN is participating in this! The cops either never get on or flat out left because four custom classes can wipe out the entire police department, FBI, and SWAT team. There are never enough of them to do anything about it, and it turns into this vicious cycle that gets more and more of our government classes to leave or stop trying. I even found myself on FBI and thinking I should turn the other way, simply out of fear of loosing the weapons I had. If you guys are just going to dismiss this idea as BS, or simply think that I am complaining, or that I need to "get good and stop complaining" then I'm just going to leave. I cannot and will not deal with that level blindness. I know you all remember when the server used to have 80 to 90 players EVERY NIGHT. Now, we're lucky if we get 60 on a Friday night. If you can't see it, then it's too late already. Please turn it around, I've put A LOT of time and money into this server (I've got more than 1200 hours in Gaminglight servers, though I cannot prove it, but I can prove that I have spent more than $700 of my Hard earned money, the stuff that I worked my ass off for, and gave to you) ALSO: If this is already in progress of being fixed, it needs to be fixed faster. It's been several months that this has been happening, and it's very nearly too late. Why should we add it? - Because the server is dying, and while this may not be the best idea to solve it, I also haven't seen anyone else trying. What are the advantages of having this? - Obvious. Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. Links to any content - https://youtu.be/Y4t52TaWvDE
  9. Your In-game: Midget Warlord Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:132108298 The player's name in-game: CERT Col Garry Kim (he's well known, should know him) The player's steam name (If you know it): I do not know, but as I said before, he's well known, so it's probably known. What did the player do: Clearly broke the Mustard Gas Guidelines, and Gassed a Hostage situation. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1517529225 This one shows the Hostage moments before the gas https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224482324/screenshot/963098188612497501 The situation being gassed https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224482324/screenshot/963098188612497732 Screenshot of both Commander's names, and of course, both have the gas... HOWEVER: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224482324/screenshot/963098188612497973 A bit of deductive Reasoning, meaning that the Director is clearly dead and at Hospital, not the gas station, leaving Kim the only one with gas, and the only one to have thrown the gas grenade. What do you believe should happen to the player: I have no idea, I know he is a well known and respected member of the community, and I know him as well, but he clearly broke a rule, and should be punished for it, regardless of status among the community. Any extra information: Shots were fired at the scene, but last I checked, using gas is still not allowed, even if negotiations are off. You have to fight it out like any normal situation.
  10. Oh, I had no idea they already nerfed them.. I thought they still gave several million when completed.
  11. What you want to see? - I want to see a timer between Money Solo attempts. Why should we add it? - Recently I have been seeing more and more unraidable bases being made with the sole purpose of spawning dozens of Money Solos over the corse of 2 hours. It ruins the economy, and simply isn't fair. These players are making 9, 12, sometimes 15 Million in 2 hours or less. I recommend the rule be a 30 minute wait between them. What are the advantages of having this? - It nerfs the Money Silo just a little. Plus, it allows PD to actually respond to something else, rather than spend 2 and a half hours trying to break into one of these bases. Who is it mainly for? - Both Police, who spend hours on end trying to get in, and other criminals who don't have access to these bases. Links to any content - N/A
  12. Midget Warlord

HNC

+ Support SWAT/CERT/SRT do infact have this job, but they VERY rarely are Actually successful. Honestly, most of the time its not their fault, but I've seen SWAT Gas Hostage Situations, Shoot the Hostage, Get the hostage shot, etc. Now I'm sure this entails to their other priorities, including the ones to Prevent Bank Robberies at all Costs. That HAS to change. If we were to get a branch such as this, who's ONLY job is to rescue the hostage, I think there'd be much more RP in the sense that SWAT isn't shooting the hostage because their guns are innacurate and they broke negotiations. Because that doesn't happen In Real Life. The Hostage ALWAYS Comes first, and SWAT does not follow that...
  13. What do you want to see? - I would quite like to see a number of weapons have their damage revised to a more realistic amount. Why should we add it? - Because many of them are simply useless and unrealistic, such as the UMP-45 (tfa version) that is on my Custom Class. It fires a .45 Caliber bullet for 20 damage at a fire rate of 650 RPM, whilst the MP7 fires a 9mm bullet for the same amount but at a rate of 950RPM. And no, the reason is NOT accuracy, both guns are equally innacurate. What are the advantages of having this? - More realism, plus it adds some variety to the "Actually Useful" And possibly "OP" Guns, both of which are severely Lacking right now. Who is it mainly for? - Custom Classes mostly, but also a few classes that may spawn with the guns revised. Links to any content - N/A (Note: I don't mean nerf the guns like the MP7, I mean Buff guns like the UMP45)
  14. What you want to see? - Truck Driver job being able to use the physics gun on vehicles. Why should we add it? - Because the Trucks and trailers are currently broken, and clearly are not in the process of being fixed, and this will allow truck drivers to put their own trailers on, rather than having to call for a Staff to help. What are the advantages of having this? - It frees up Staff to respond to more urgent and important calls, as well as gives those that spent $15 for the class a chance to use it again! Who is it mainly for? - Truck Driver Job owners and Staff. Links to any content - N/A