My PoliceRP Family!!!!

Friendly Steve

Good day everyone! This thought has been playing in my mind for quite some time now and I am finally going to make a post regarding this issue that I think hopefully a very small number of you might be facing(Which still is to much!!!). Maybe not the exact same circumstances that I will mention however some of you might be feeling the emotions I explain below.

With Christmas fast approaching many of us are feeling stressed, excited and happy all at once. However there are a few who will feel nothing but sadness, depression and loneliness for various reasons. Some reasons could include losing a very close loved one and this being the first year without them opening Christmas presents with you; or even watching Christmas movies as family. Others could include just your family having financial hardships and this Christmas just doesn't feel like "Christmas" to you and you feel lost and confused.

Please everyone be aware that there are people in this community that look at Christmas differently than some of us due to these issues mentioned above and other issues going on in their lives. I encourage each and everyone of you to attempt to make a new friend on the server, if you see another player who is new invite them to play with you! Show them how to build your sick ass bases and give them enjoyable RP experiences and just let them forget the world around them even for just a minute. Trust me it can make a world of difference!

We are all gamers and as gamers we are apart of a Family.

We need to look out for one another.

We need to support one another

We grow stronger together.

I didn't write this to put a damper on the Christmas spirit or anything like that! I just wanted to raise awareness as I have friends in real life who are in this exact same situation that I mentioned above and it is heartbreaking seeing them as distraught and lonely as they are.

Please know you are not alone.

If you ever need to talk about anything please always feel free to reach me on Teamspeak, Discord, In game or on here in the forums.

Merry Christmas everyone! See you all in game ❤️

- Friendly Steve

Edited by Friendly Steve

Great message steve ❤️ merry christmas everyone, and if you ever need anyone im here for you and so are all the other staff members ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

@Friendly Steve And you love me the most be honest here ❤️

You should already know this ❤️❤️❤️ 

35 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

Great message steve ❤️ merry christmas everyone, and if you ever need anyone im here for you and so are all the other staff members ? 

Thank you brother I appreciate that! ❤️ Same goes to you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Friendly Steve said:

You should already know this ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thank you brother I appreciate that! ❤️ Same goes to you!

Mega ❤️ 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I hope you have amazing Christmas as well

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Bread locked this topic