Name: Andrew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80806137

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 6 months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 3

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I have been a SM for a very long time now, been through thick and thin with the SWAT department, learnt more skills than I can count, made so many friends and built people up to be amazing members of the PD. I feel I am a natural leader and am ready for this next position. I have been in the ARU for almost 2 weeks now and have learnt even more breaching skills, teamwork skills and leadership qualities. I feel I would excel as a Low Command member that can lead people in a situation that requires it. I can think fast on my feet and make the correct decisions when needed. In the team I am with now I have been in many shootouts and bank robberies and from watching from Low Command members and High Command members I have seen that all the qualities needed to be a leader in that position, I have. I am a friendly, helpful person too that has helped anyone I can in the PD or ARU when I can. This new postion will allow me to continue what I do best and give me that position in the situations where the team may need me the most. Unfortunately a few minges slip through the first line of defence and make it even up to LCPL. I have dealt with many OFC's and up in this postions to better the department and its about time we clamp down on this and again I am the one person you need to strengthen the force.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by andrewchynd

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Nice/Respectful 

Active on PD 

Good Application 

Been SM a long time 

Deserves Command 

~ MSGT Timmemes 1A89

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:40 AM, CHEETO said:

-support

Never seen helping OFC's

Agressive towards PD members. 

Not as active

Application feels rushed. 

Not ready for LT

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+ Support 

-Semi-active

- Nice/Respectful 

-Good Application 

-Been SM a long time 

-Never Seen Training

-Deserves Command 

~Captain Mjay