Alton's Support Application

Alton

In-Game Name: Alton

Steam Name: Mr Burnes 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120533979

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? A couple of hours a week on average.

Do you have a working quality mic? I believe so.

What timezone are you in?  GMT

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wish to join support again because it follows with my wish to support the community, helping those not only who might need me in the game but also in Teamspeak. If I'm on duty on Police RP and in-game someone needs their tags then I'm able to help rather contact another staff member who then needs to stop whatever their doing to help me, and then help that person. I often find myself noticing people who need help in Teamspeak, which isn't due to the negligence of current support members however due to peoples availability on Teamspeak whether it be because of school, work etc... I'm only I college 3 days a week so I'm able to be available in the early morning through to the evening on the majority of days.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I've already support before, all the way up to my resignation so I'm already familiarize with the protocols as well as what's expected of me, I'd like to think I'm a nice person to be around and a team player meaning I won't bring any hostility to the support team. I'm also active on Team Speak from late in GMT to evening EST so I'd be able to support those who need me despite my location and time.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Depending on what the issue is i'd firstly greet myself than then follow to ask what the issue is, if it's an issue i can't solve then I'd politely inform them that I cannot help and proceed to then tell them what to do, whether it involves contacting SMT in which case I'd move them to request SMT room, or contacting a different community member. If I can help then I would proceed to follow protocol.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes 

Ex. Dep Comm

• Fame locked this topic