Should I be Major  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Major

• Yes
    • No

Name: Chad B

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:66578410

Current rank: CPT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month 2days

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Snar,, Chief Kitty, Dep Chief Bob Bob, Assistant Chief Dane

Why should you be promoted?

With my three months of active Command I've shown that I can go above and beyond. I have grown so much as a leader, bettering myself every day. The reason I am applying for this position is because I feel as though I have strongly accelerated whilst holding the position of Captain within the Police Department.. My end goal is to one day make it in high Command. I know I am fully capable of holding the position of Major for the Rockford City Police Department. I’ve made sure that I am fully ready for this rank before I’ve made the decisive action to apply for this position. As a Captain it was the hardest time for me as a Command member. I dealt with a lot of internal affairs and large department changes. After the alterations to changes which were regularly taking place, myself and various other members of the Department worked flawlessly in providing active officers with the resources, training and development to ensure that the department was up to date, as a whole.. After the GamingLight management team changed the revival rules regarding EMS, it caused a major change to the generalized operational procedures that the department would follow. Considering the changes that were made, I found myself in the position of creating the first Department meeting, as it was a very important task to brief officers in the department, I made sure to do so appropriately so that we would properly re-advise people on both the new map and the new rulings by management regarding EMS.. As an active member of Command, it is my belief that Command should be easily contactable, if needed by officers or members of the public, therefore, I find myself actively within the Low Command room, to ensure that if any issues, questions or complaints arise, that I am fully able to respond to them quickly and to my full capacity. I’ve helped made important decisions within Police Department for example, Sergeant Major demotions, I like to believe that I am viewed as a strong and confident supervisor and Command member that anybody can come to and confidently feel as though I can always ensure their issue will get resolved and appropriately handled. To this day I still train cadets, major issue that was happening while I was captain was the Sergeants not wanting to train, I took it in my hands to get on every day and have Sergeant meetings so we can properly address this issue and get it resolved, it was also brought up in Police Department meetings. I believe with all this experience I am fully ready for the position as a Police Major.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+Support

- Active
- Well Known & Friendly
- Actively Shows Support to the Department and all its members

- Mature & Not a Minge
- Organised & Shows Structure

- Shouldn't try to steal my food again.

Overall, in my personal opinion, Chad has shown an extremely strong ability within the department and has strongly expressed his allegiance with the department as a whole and shows a very strong support network with every single officer in that department. I wish Chad luck throughout all his future endeavours within the Rockford City Police Department.

• Sad 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

40 minutes ago, Finch said:

+Support

- Active
- Well Known & Friendly

- Mature & Not a Minge

Overall, in my personal opinion, Chad has shown an extremely strong ability within the department and has strongly expressed his allegiance with the department as a whole and shows a very strong support network with every single officer in that department. I wish Chad luck throughout all his future endeavours within the Rockford City Police Department.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good Luck Chad!

4 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

SUPER active

Mature

Great guy

Great low command

Great app

GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

6 hours ago, Finch said:

+Support

- Active
- Well Known & Friendly

- Mature & Not a Minge

~CAPTIN Mjay

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

Huge +Support

-Very Active on PD

-Mature

-Knows the Rules

-Very Respectful

-Definitely deserves Major

Good luck Chad!

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Finch said:

+Support

- Active
- Well Known & Friendly

- Mature & Not a Minge

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Finch said:

+Support

- Active
- Well Known & Friendly

- Mature & Not a Minge

• Like 1

+Support

- Active

- Extremely Friendly

- Supports the PD as a department

- Mature

- Easy to approach with Issues 

- Well known and liked with SRT (even though he’s not apart of it but totally should apply with a serious application)

- Shows utmost dedication and integrity within PD

- Well crafted Application

- Good luck Chad, you deserve this! -

• Thanks 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

+Support

• Active in-game
  • Active in TS
  • Mature 
  • Respectful
  • Deserves Major

Even though sometimes I want to hit you, I will give you this +Support. Good luck.

~Colonel Matthew

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor