Jake Croft Dep Site Administation

Jake Croft

Ingame Name:Jake Croft 

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):6 or 7 I new A little about Scp Before I play this sever not much and I have been learning more and become more known about it 

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 300 words):I Should be This Position Cause I know how to be a leader I follow rules Well. I Do have a little mess Ups Here and there I know how to role play and I do it Where it not over Roleplay. I know when it is to much and when it not. I am loyal I Do not lie do not keep secrets that are bad and need to be dealt with. I am Very active if I get mad I cool off and come back when I'm not mad. If I get Deputy Head Admin or Admin I will not let you do. I should be in the position cause I can be a good leader and I can be active I know how to handle Situations I been I command of thing before I also have experience With Working in stressful situations and I know how to handle some thing if some one get mad and starts coming at me. I know what I can do and what I cant do If I cant do it I will Report To my Higher up. I know when to stop doing something I'm not spose to or if I take it to far. If I ever get called on for doing some thing I'm not spose to I will own up to it. I'm Only in Foundation and I will spend most of my time as This Position. I know how to get around the faculty I will not be lazy and put some thing off but I know that IRL Comes First. But I will not put things off unless if have to. If Im am Needed to do something I will do it and not put off. I Will not let you down if you make me This role I will not let you down . I know my past has been bad just please give me a chance . And People say I'm not Fit Then I will show them If it means I will be on a very strict Trial Where I Mess up Once I'm remove I'm Willing to take that I will show people that Am Ready and I Am Fit to be it    

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words):I would Lead Branches By First Asking What are issue in the Faction and then how can we improve them or Stop Them. I would also Make any question Have A Clear Answer. I can also Make Sure that the factions are doing what they spose to do and lead them in a good Look of the faction so more people will join. I will lead them in to success and not let them down I will work with my higher ups and Follow there Order. I Also can Lead them by being active and They have some one To come to .

1. How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better): Im very active I Can Be On From 5 to 10 
Edited by Jake Croft

+supprt

Jake croft is a great dude. I remember him from prp. He is good rper. Also good leader.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Not fit in my eyes

Also it was my understanding that any position that was still open above Heavy/Light Containment zone managers were not being applied for anymore.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

25 minutes ago, th3 said:

-Support

Not fit in my eyes

Also it was my understanding that any position that was still open above Heavy/Light Containment zone managers were not being applied for anymore.

-Support

Agreed with th3. Not ready for a important position like this. 

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP