Should I Be Captain?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Name: LT Eternity 1L55

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181785233

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month and 3 days

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 6 (No active warns)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes.

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted to a Captain due to the fact that I have been a Lieutenant for quite some time now and it has helped me to gain even more knowledge and experience with my responsibilities which I have to carry with being part of Command. As my first month as Command, I have learnt how to be part of a team to make sure PD is as it's best performance. During my current time as Command, it has helped me gain experience in helping sort out meetings and acting professional during them at all time. I am a very good role model for the PD, and these PD meetings have helped me learn that we need to work as a team to accomplish anything and that we represent PD and we must ensure they are doing the right job. I believe I have been very professional and I have made some tough decision's during my time on Low Command and I think I am ready to move up to keep showing my hard work and dedication towards the PD department. I have dealt with reports from lots of different players which has gained me experienced with dealing with different people and their opinions on PD. I have helped enforce rules for example, the rule where all PD must be in pairs, I have helped organise PD to make sure this happens. I have a very nice person and show respect to everyone, no matter what rank. I want to be able to show PD my professionalism at a higher level and ready for more responsibilities as I believe I can handle them well. I am also very active and always ready to help anyone that needs help. When it comes to in game situations, I understand how to act as Command, give right instructions to PD and make sure that they follow my Commands to ensure we look professional as a department. If someone causes problems as PD, I know how to handle them in the nicest way without causing any more issues. I am very dedicated to PD Command and I would love to have a chance to be Captain and show off my abilities even more.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

PoliceRP Manager

33 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+SUPPORT
-Mature

-Activity is good

-Good app

Good Luck 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

-Active

-Very Respectful & Mature

-Loves to help out other

-Perfect fit for CPT

-Good Application

Honestly, Eternity is the best fit for captain always been respectful and know what he doing. When it was only me and him as Lieutenant he was the best and utmost caring person and always had my back when I needed help. I know he worthy of receiving CPT. ~ Captain Mjay

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:06 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+SUPPORT
-Mature

-Activity is good

-Good app

Good Luck 

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu