What do YOU want to see added to State!

Cole Phelps

So our department by far has the best reputation within the community for roleplay, and discipline. I am proud to be leading all of you and I would like to give back to your excellent efforts. Since I have been Command, I have not received one report on a single Trooper, which is outstanding. Below is a format to which you may fill out if you would like anything added (Weapons / SOP fixes / Vehicles etc.) to any of our 3 Sub-Divisions. (DOC,CERT,SPMU) Thank you ALL for the great work you do for this department!

In-Game Name:

Rank (Trooper Rank):

What would you like to see added?:

What Sub-Division(s) will this benefit?:

Who is this mainly for?

Why would you like this added?:

In-Game Name: Warcub

Rank (Trooper Rank): was a CPL

What would you like to see added?: Me...

What Sub-Division(s) will this benefit?:all?

Who is this mainly for? State

Why would you like this added?: because state was the only reason why I came un this server                                            

Jk... Only if tho ?

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

19 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

In-Game Name: Troopet Anderson Surpant 

Rank (Trooper Rank):Trooper

What would you like to see added?: maybe all the links on the forum instead of having a website?

What Sub-Division(s) will this benefit?: All

Who is this mainly for? State

Why would you like this added?: cause its pointless to have a website?.

2 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

Can’t make a suggestion unless you are active ?

6 hours ago, Bobby Yukiteru said:

I would like alistair to be active but thats never gonna happen

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

i mean im not state, and next time try to make a original comment and not copy bobby's quote

Uh. Last time I checked these were completely different

In-Game Name: Aaron Faustin

Rank (Trooper Rank): I know i'm not in state currently but this idea is only for state and i don't want to add it to suggestions quite yet. 

What would you like to see added?: Okay.... So about 6 years ago when i first started playing gmod i played on this server and there was a custom built mechanic from the owner. It was the gun of a Half Life AR2 but shot this little thing that gets stuck onto cars (doesn't work on people only cars) and it like temporarily disabled the car via an electrical current.

What Sub-Division(s) will this benefit?: All

Who is this mainly for? ONLY FOR higher up state

Why would you like this added?: This would only work on cars, and only be used by like the state command right before a code red is used on a vehicle in a pursuit as a finale non lethal method, It works very well and would give you another more effective tool before just starting a shootout because those get old.

I know it sounds like a weird idea but i think it could work quite well, Tell me what you all think and ill add it to the suggestions.

Edited by The.Batman (Faustin)

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png