should i become tmod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. should i become tmod

• yes(add a reson why)
    • no(add a reson why)

What is your in-game name?: julius/SGT julius 1D99

What is your steam name?:[GL] Julius

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:126468376

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  yes i have staffed on multiple servers including gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)October 31, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? October 31, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1576351010

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes i have

Timezone: CET

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): na

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe I should get Trial Moderator because I have been on the server for a while now and I have notice that staff is in need of some help because at some points of time they are understaffed or overwhelmed with sits or calls and I was apart of this amazing community for a very long time although I had to step away due to stress and IRL reasons. Although all that is now over and I would love to return and help and work for this server and this community cause I miss playing with so many players, I’ve made a lot of good friends here and I would like to make more, and also become staff again and help make this server a whole lot better i fill that i can do my job as staff and make sure that i will always be friendly to people and i will always try to help people out if i can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I Would first bring them to a sit and try to calm them down if they dont calm down then i would warn them for massrdm and staff diss then i would minge them for 300 sec and then i would wait and see if there are going to start spamming admin chat with cussing i would then to just try to leave it and tell the other staff members to not goto him unless there are higher up staff members on but  if i am the only one on the i would wait until the minge is over and then i would goto him and try to see if he is calm and if he is calm then i would try to explain to him that he shouldnt be cussing at staff

1 hour ago, James Oliver said:

+support

active has improved since last app

nice

active in TS and on forums 

past staff

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

- Decent activity

- Poor application

- Last question is wrong

- Poor forums activity

Good luck! ~ Joe Mama

^^^^

re work your app in my opinion 

- Support

- Low forum activity for account age (However has improved a lot in the last month it looks like)

- Just above the word limit, yes you meet the requirement. However I personally like to see 200 min for me to +support that part.

- Question 16 has decent effort into it however some things need to be polished and I think you should read over the Staff Handbook more thoroughly.

- Haven't seen you on (probably because of the time zones though)

+ Low warns

9 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

- Low forum activity for account age (However has improved a lot in the last month it looks like)

- Just above the word limit, yes you meet the requirement. However I personally like to see 200 min for me to +support that part.

- Question 16 has decent effort into it however some things need to be polished and I think you should read over the Staff Handbook more thoroughly.

- Haven't seen you on (probably because of the time zones though)

+ Low warns

Signature.png