Ban Appeal

Go Fish

Steam Name: Go Fish

Ingame Name: It's been a really long time so I honestly don't remember.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50450587

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Commissioner Fat Bad Boi

Reason for Ban: 40 warns

Dispute: It's been a pretty long time honestly and I'm not gonna cause any more problems for you if you decide to let me play again. Sorry for getting 40 warns but I mean there's really not much I can do about it now. If you do decide to deny this then at the very least tell me if there's any possible way I can play on your server again apart from making a separate account, which is against the rules anyway.

+/- support 

- don’t know ho commissioner fat bad boi is

- you have 40 times to change 

-no effort in ban appeal 

Edited by Jeff Junior

30 minutes ago, Go Fish said:

Hey there Jeff, sorry to bother but is there any way I could put more effort into this ban appeal? Not trying to be confrontational or anything I'm honestly asking what I could do to improve the appeal.

make it longer explane how did you get 40 warns and what have yu changed

Commisioner fat boi is Max and that means it was not that long ago and he didnt start playing under that name alot until about 2 months ago if i recall

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

- Support

You were given 39 chances before your ban happened! 39 warns shows everyone you have no regard to try and follow the server rules or engage in roleplay with the rest of the community which then robs other serious players from their roleplay experiences. 

On top of that about 27 warns were player diss/staff diss (Yes I counted). Which means over half your warns were because you showed disrespect to both the community members and staff of Gaminglight. 

Edited by Friendly Steve

-Support

You had 40 warns

When you get like 10 you should think to yourself "hey, I should stop"

But instead you kept minging

Edited by Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

22 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

You were given 39 chances before your ban happened! 39 warns shows everyone you have no regard to try and follow the server rules or engage in roleplay with the rest of the community which then robs other serious players from their roleplay experiences. 

On top of that about 27 warns were player diss/staff diss (Yes I counted). Which means over half your warns were because you showed disrespect to both the community members and staff of Gaminglight. 

23 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

On 12/12/2018 at 1:40 AM, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

Couldnt of said it better myself

That bald Aussie Guy

+support for 1 reason 

Max is not supposed to ban someone when they have 40 warns it is up to the manager on that server to ban you.

So i Think he should get unbanned and be givien 1 more change or that snar bans him how loong he wants to    40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)  (From staff handbook)

Edited by Jeff Junior

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support for 1 reason 

Max is not supposed to ban somone when they have 40 warns it is up to the manager on that server to ban you.

So i Think he should get unbanned and be givien 1 more change or that snar bans him how loong he wants to

46 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support for 1 reason 

Max is not supposed to ban someone when they have 40 warns it is up to the manager on that server to ban you.

So i Think he should get unbanned and be givien 1 more change or that snar bans him how loong he wants to    40+ Warns - Permanent minge issued, By Manager+ (Staff's desecration if the ban is issued)  (From staff handbook)

51 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support for 1 reason