Should I become an Admin?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become an Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Tom

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Tom

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:57956057

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, GL Has been my only ever server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2018 (Near the end of the month)

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 6th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/cc36f07ac166f5a467480689d4b92b1b

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Snar | MyanDaBeast | Spection | Richard | Sam | Felix | Rhenic

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank for many reasons. Firstly, I am an extremely dedicated member of the community, I play roughly 8-10hours of PoliceRP a day, I am addicted to the server and staffing on gaminglight is my passion. Secondly, I feel like I have many vital skills (that I have equiped over a long time), firstly I feel like my judgement as a staff member is at a sufficient standard, when dealing with a sit I try my best to understand both sides and I also try my best to come with a valid punishment, because I would never like to give someone an excessive punishment because that never leads well. Thirdly, I believe that I am pretty mature and know the rules extremely well, I have dealt with so many sits and in my opinion to a good standard, I have never had a staff report on me and I believe that's because I give out fair punishments but also deal with my sits really well; I can't lie, I have a lot still to learn but I do try my very best to be as fair and as helpful as possible. Another reason why I believe I deserve the rank of Admin is that I know that I can help other staff members and become a good role model to other staff members, I understand that when becoming an Admin you also get many more responsibilites, and one of them is assisting other staff members when in need, I believe that I can help them in difficult situations due to some of my knowledge and pretty good judgement. Another reason why I believe I deserve Admin is my competence, I will be honest... I don't give up when it comes to things like this, I do personally believe I deserve Admin but even if I get denied I will keep on going, I love this server and the community and for that reason alone gives me the motivation to not give up; I have only been in this community for around 5 months yet I believe that I have came pretty far, I have gained many high ranking RP ranks but I have also gained so much knowledge from this community which I am so thankful for. Another reason why I believe I deserve Admin is my Activity and timezone, I think I would be the only EU admin, which would mean that I can assist fellow staff members in my timezone and also administrate the server in my timezone when there tends to usually not be very many staff online. Another reason why I believe I deserve this rank is that I am trying to grow as a person and get even further in this community, I really want to keep progressing in this community and keep spreading positive energy and also be able to get rid of all the negative energy produced by mingeyness, I believe that I could supress a lot of the mingeyness and keep trying and fighting for a positive message in this community no matter what.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a roof and ask them why are they mass rdming, then I would tell them why it's not allowed. If they don't comply / start cursing at me I would !gag them and tell them that they are going to be recieveing a warn for "Mass RDM | NCWS | NITRP" then I would get an Admin+ to minge them for 10,000 seconds. After they have been minged I will tell them that if they feel like their minge is unjust or their warn is unjust that they can appeal it on the forums.

HUGE +SUPPORT

Honestly, Tom is one of the most dedicated (if not the most) senior moderators on PoliceRP at the moment. While he is not always active on staff, he is always helping the community and being kind to others. He is respectful and is willing to drop what he is doing to help someone out, and he has replaced me every few times I have. He has been a SNR Mod now for a while, and deserves to chance to staff as a Admin before of his amount of dedication and many other factors.

GOOD LUCK!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Munchies said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature & Respectful
  • Application is well made
  • Has been Senior-Moderator for a good amount of time
  • Deserves Admin

100% agreed. From day 1 of me joining staff tom has been the biggest help and example to me and without a doubt deserves admin

• Thanks 1

That bald Aussie Guy

8 hours ago, Nick Val said:

+ Support

Active on Staff

Takes staffing serious

Well made application

Overall deserves the rank.

^^^^ good luck tom 

S- Admin Jeff Jr

9 hours ago, Timmemes said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

Honestly, Tom is one of the most dedicated (if not the most) senior moderators on PoliceRP at the moment. While he is not always active on staff, he is always helping the community and being kind to others. He is respectful and is willing to drop what he is doing to help someone out, and he has replaced me every few times I have. He has been a SNR Mod now for a while, and deserves to chance to staff as a Admin before of his amount of dedication and many other factors.

GOOD LUCK!

My first day on the staffing team Tom was there asking if we had any questions. Like Timm said he may not be the most active on staff but he is there when you have a question. Good luck on getting admin!

• Thanks 1