BrycE ?

Your In-Game Name:

BrycE King

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:187707301

Staff member's In-Game Name:

Cheeto

What did they do?

Mass immaturity/Starting arguments on the forums/ Violation of staff handbook.

Evidence (REQUIRED):

So firstly, this post he made in staff discussion is violating the staff handbook, he should've spoken to SMT about this. He made a post saying he's considering resigning. He claims about having evidence but rather make a post like this than report the fellow staff member.

Staff Handbook

• Be friendly to our players!
    • This is the most important rule out of all the rules. This is taken very seriously. If you, as staff, receive a complaint about being disrespectful to a player it will be a demotion.
    • You are the staff member. You should be one of the friendliest people on the server!
  • Be friendly to players even in roleplay, You agree that as a Staff Member you will never act maliciously towards any member of the community.
  • You cannot post asking if you should leave the staff team.

0c4ceb2f2ebec25b0c43c6c30cae0238.png
https://gyazo.com/0c4ceb2f2ebec25b0c43c6c30cae0238

Then we have this, instead of giving his feedback then leaving, he proceeds to argue in the comments and somewhat antagonizing someone else for their opinion; "cool its still my discretion"

And also in this, he commented a total of 10 times, rather than just giving his + or - Support.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

I want him spoken to at least, this is kinda embarassing as a staff member.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

+/- support 

not needed to make a staff report in my opinion.  Better to talk to JMT about it so they could take it to SMT. Instead of making a post. (If you would like me to explain more feel free to pm me )

- Cheeto has been harassed by some staff members lately. 

-  he should get a talk to. That is something I agree whit but a strike is not really needed in my opinion 

when it comes to Cheeto arguing at the false warn report it is not okey but munchies/Cheeto and Strufdot was arguing whit each other so all of them are in the wrong. And  on Munchies post and the other 1 but then it only was strufdot and Cheeto 

other then that I am staying neutral 

Edited by Jeff Junior
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

not needed to make a staff report in my opinion.  Better to talk to JMT about it so they could take it to SMT. Instead of making a post. (If you would like me to explain more feel free to pm me )

-  he should get a talk to. That is something I agree whit but a strike is not really needed in my opinion 

when it comes to Cheeto arguing at the false warn report it is not okey but munchies/Cheeto and Strufdot was arguing whit each other so all of them are in the wrong. And I eman on Munchies post and the other 1 but then it only was strufdot and Cheeto 

I agree with it not being a staff report but if CHEETO has been harassed besides making a post complain and saying hes going to leave he should have went to JMT.

He does argue on the forums alot and i dont think as a senior moderator he should be doing that. I've seen him even argue/yell at players just for responding to their own warn appeal which is ridiculous. 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

when it comes to Cheeto arguing at the false warn report it is not okey but munchies/Cheeto and Strufdot was arguing whit each other so all of them are in the wrong. And I eman on Munchies post and the other 1 but then it only was strufdot and Cheeto 

Yeah Im staying neurtal because a lot of people have been targeting Cheeto recently

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

The rule states you "can not make a post asking if you should leave" and he didn't he just made one saying he was thinking about it never did he ask if he should go through with it; in the post or not. Also this was in the staff section were only staff can see that. You only just now let the whole community see it.

Also him replying to his false warn is ok. Him not replying is like telling a defence attorney to shut up and take the hut. There is no point, let the man defend himself. So what it goes on for ever or they argue, if you have a problem with it just don't read it simple.

Honestly this report is crap nothing wrong was done here. Somethings come close but come on Bryce nothing report worthy I've seen you do worst and no report has been made.

• Thanks 1

What are super admins for again? They can help sort out staff issues (stuff that’s in this report) without bringing it on the forums, unless you tried to contact one and they didn’t respond.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

43 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

The rule states you "can not make a post asking if you should leave" and he didn't he just made one saying he was thinking about it never did he ask if he should go through with it; in the post or not. Also this was in the staff section were only staff can see that. You only just now let the whole community see it.

Also him replying to his false warn is ok. Him not replying is like telling a defence attorney to shut up and take the hut. There is no point, let the man defend himself. So what it goes on for ever or they argue, if you have a problem with it just don't read it simple.

Honestly this report is crap nothing wrong was done here. Somethings come close but come on Bryce nothing report worthy I've seen you do worst and no report has been made.

I was saying that CHEETO yelled at somebody for simply replying to their own warn appeal. Plus CHEETO does not show respect towards others on the forums. All I have seen on the forums lately is CHEETO starting arguments with others and him lacking maturity. 

Not to mention saying that he might leave or if you should leave is basically the exact same thing. One more thing. Bryce is making a staff report he cant leave out anything. 
I dont agree with him posting the staff report but your trying to start something with Bryce besides politely saying something.

Lets not start something here Pls dont qoute each other if you are going to say something how wrong they are for example take it to pms

or i will start hiding posts!!

Edited by Jeff Junior

47 minutes ago, th3 said:

What are super admins for again? They can help sort out staff issues (stuff that’s in this report) without bringing it on the forums, unless you tried to contact one and they didn’t respond.

39 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

You could’ve just come to me or another super admin and sorted this out in TS.

Understood, but I’m allowed to make a staff report if I feel as if it’s necessary, also I put was “I feel as if he should be spoken to” obviously what happens is up to SMT, and I feel as if this issue is suitable for SMT, I know to follow the COC but instead of bringing it to anyone in particular I made a staff report.

And to everyone above me, the post is literally titled “Do people have a problem with me being staff?”

5 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

when it comes to Cheeto arguing at the false warn report it is not okey but munchies/Cheeto and Strufdot was arguing whit each other so all of them are in the wrong. And  on Munchies post and the other 1 but then it only was strufdot and Cheeto 

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

I am not gonna lie, yes i have been getting targeted by admins/moderators. I am reluctant to go to JMT/SMT because they are friends with them and i guarantee they wont believe me or wont take me seriously. 

As for my post, i did NOT ask if i should leave. I gave my opinion on the things at hand. This could have been handled by JMT/SMT.  I will be naming these people shortly on my next post in the admin section. It will also contain their names, what they did and evidence against them. I will then be making reports on each one of them one by one.

Strike me if SMT feels its necessary. But frankly i feel harassed, bullied and targeted. 

Your friendly senior moderator,

CHEETO.

9 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

I am not gonna lie, yes i have been getting targeted by admins/moderators. I am reluctant to go to JMT/SMT because they are friends with them and i guarantee they wont believe me or wont take me seriously. 

As for my post, i did NOT ask if i should leave. I gave my opinion on the things at hand. This could have been handled by JMT/SMT.  I will be naming these people shortly on my next post in the admin section. It will also contain their names, what they did and evidence against them. I will then be making reports on each one of them one by one.

Strike me if SMT feels its necessary. But frankly i feel harassed, bullied and targeted. 

CHEETO.

JMT/SMT are never going to be bias in a situation. Even if they are friends with them. They take things like this very seriously and you really dont need to hesitate. So dont be afraid to go to one. 

1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

JMT/SMT are never going to be bias in a situation. Even if they are friends with them. They take things like this very seriously and you really dont need to hesitate. So dont be afraid to go to one. 

You'd be surprised. 

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

CHEETO.

I didn’t request for you to get striked, that’s for SMT to decide.

And calling SMT biased is NOT the way to approach this situation

Edited by ? BrycE ?

11 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

I didn’t request for you to get striked, that’s for SMT to decide.

And calling SMT biased is NOT the way to approach this situation

Cool. Im so so done, i wish i could explain the amount of disrespect and harassment ive been getting. Sorry for upsetting SMT if thats what i did.

5 minutes ago, [GL] Tom said:

This is all very petty, lets all just be friendly to eachother and respect everyones opinion, disrespect is not the way to go.

Lets all get in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT ?

True that 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic
  • Fame unlocked this topic

-Support

Cheeto seems to be harrassed and if your the one doing the harassing that means you are going out of your way to hurt somebody. 

Exactly what Bryce is doing right now is harassment. Going out of his way to dig up random stuff to report another staff member on.

I think both of you need to just sit down and talk and learn to be respectful to your fellow staff members.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 4:25 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

48 minutes ago, Kade said:

-Support

Cheeto seems to be harrassed and if your the one doing the harassing that means you are going out of your way to hurt somebody. 

Exactly what Bryce is doing right now is harassment. Going out of his way to dig up random stuff to report another staff member on.

I think both of you need to just sit down and talk and learn to be respectful to your fellow staff members.