Cheeto's Staff Report

BrycE ?

1 hour ago, Kade said:

-Support

Cheeto seems to be harrassed and if your the one doing the harassing that means you are going out of your way to hurt somebody. 

Exactly what Bryce is doing right now is harassment. Going out of his way to dig up random stuff to report another staff member on.

I think both of you need to just sit down and talk and learn to be respectful to your fellow staff members.

I’ve had no altercations with him prior to the staff report, I’ve made this report after seeing these actions on the forums myself.

53 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

I’ve had no altercations with him prior to the staff report, I’ve made this report after seeing these actions on the forums myself.

Not trying to argue but he was just saying that a problem was being aroused around him and that he wanted it fixed, he was saying it was SO bad that he might resign. There was no need to report him. He was just saying that he was being targeted in game by OTHER STAFF MEMBERS. And now he has a staff report on him for speaking his mind trying to address a problem BY ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER.

• Like 1

The only thing i have had in this whole thing with cheeto, i did not really found it mature how u came up to me in that situation we have had. I was wrong but i told you how i felt about it, it was just to help you out that noone try's to tell you diffrent. For the rest i like you cheeto and i would not like you to leave. -Support

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kade said:

Not trying to argue but he was just saying that a problem was being aroused around him and that he wanted it fixed, he was saying it was SO bad that he might resign. There was no need to report him. He was just saying that he was being targeted in game by OTHER STAFF MEMBERS. And now he has a staff report on him for speaking his mind trying to address a problem BY ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER.

Not gonna argue in a post, feel free to pm me. But he rather make a post saying he wants to resign, and saying he has evidence but he doesn’t want to go thru the hassle of uploading it, he doesn’t go talk to SMT or anything of that sort, instead he makes a post saying he wants to resign without mentioning names, evidence, or even talking to SMT about the situation.

50 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

Not gonna argue in a post, feel free to pm me. But he rather make a post saying he wants to resign, and saying he has evidence but he doesn’t want to go thru the hassle of uploading it, he doesn’t go talk to SMT or anything of that sort, instead he makes a post saying he wants to resign without mentioning names, evidence, or even talking to SMT about the situation.

Not arguing just explaining

I wouldn't do that to a fellow staff member. I couldn't continue to work with people who know ive betrayed them. This would completely rip apart the trust that i have gained from them. 

11 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

I wouldn't do that to a fellow staff member. I couldn't continue to work with people who know ive betrayed them. This would completely rip apart the trust that i have gained from them. 

Pls stop Cheeto and Bryce pm him insted also Cheeto pm Bryce

+/-Support

- Yes, I do agree CHEETO should not have said a few things on the forums rather than taking it to SMT

- BUT, this whole thing seems unnecessary and petty at this point. Staff need to stop harassing other staff and take their problems to SMT. CHEETO seems to be getting targeted so let's just keep things mature and professional and take things to SMT instead

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CHEETO said:

Reporting someone who is harassing you is not betrayal because their not your friend to begin with