Kade's 48hr Notice

Kade

I am leaving PoliceRP all together.

I'm sorry to all the people who count on me but there are factors in my life keeping me from reaching peak efficiency. 

I will leave Elvis or Raz with the department.

I wished for the department to be better but people in the server were limiting what EMS could become. 

I will be going up to the Board so I can still help EMS, just don't have to be in game. once the 48hr notice is over. 

Edited by Kade
  • Sad 3

@Kade

It has been a long ride with you, I remember when I first went onto the server, and it has come a long way since them. I know that you will go onto bigger and better things. I remember when we first joined and all we had holding us together was the SOP. You are truly family to me man, and I look forward to seeing you on other servers. You should really be proud at how well you ran the department. We have come a long way. From the weird photo shoots, to the fun patrols in the MCU. Snar has nothing on you man. You have earned my respect as a man, and I know that this family will go beyond any department. Keep trucking my man! Hasta la vista, Chief

Razonix

Edited by Razonix
  • Like 1

Kade its been so great having you as a medical chief that I never expected you to leave EMS. At least we still get to work together in High Command on SCP-RP. Thanks for everything involving EMS! 

-EMS FTO Lieutenant Timmemes LT6

-Suggestions Helper and Rank Helper

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I'm sad to see that you are leaving EMS and PoliceRP for good. You were a great Chief of EMS, even after the tough times that you went through when you were suspended. You never lost faith to EMS and you keep putting all your hard work and effort into it, and for that, I thank you. You were the one that influenced me to join EMS Command in the first place, and working together alongside with you when I was a Captain was a great experience. Thanks for everything that you have done to EMS, your efforts and hard work put into this department will not be forgotten. See you later, Kade.

- Board Member of EMS and Former EMS Captain, Assistant Chief of Police Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dane said:

I'm sad to see that you are leaving EMS and PoliceRP for good. You were a great Chief of EMS, even after the tough times that you went through when you were suspended. You never lost faith to EMS and you keep putting all your hard work and effort into it, and for that, I thank you. You were the one that influenced me to join EMS Command in the first place, and working together alongside with you when I was a Captain was a great experience. Thanks for everything that you have done to EMS, your efforts and hard work put into this department will not be forgotten. See you later, Kade.

^^^^^^ 

15 hours ago, Kade said:

I will come back if we get advanced medic mod.

EMS is just a point and click adventure game unless the AMM is added

• Like 1

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

Nooo! We need a ceremony! C1 going 10-7 for the last time. Thank You For Your Service!

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You.