let cc spawn money silo

BigJohnny

What you want to see? - cc's able to spawn money silos

Why should we add it? -  because cc's are criminals too they should be able to spawn money silos like the bloods and crips.

What are the advantages of having this? - cc owners can spawn money silos with their blood friends

Who is it mainly for? - cc owners

Links to any content -  na?

- Support 

Would make crimes unbalanced, custom classes would all come together and base. Using Negevs that spray down government officials with ease. Government weapons keep getting nerfed and not a lot of people have access to gas. I can see mega bases occurring that become unraidable. Would also make jobs like Bloods/Crips less viable.

Edited by Josh H-Y.
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support 

Would make crimes unbalanced, custom classes would all come together and base. Using Negevs that spray down government officials with ease. Government weapons keep getting nerfed and not a lot of people have access to gas. I can see mega bases occurring that become unraidable. Would also make jobs like Bloods/Crips less viable.

I understand whag your saying but custom class would just find a random blood or crip anyways so i say why not let them spawn it !!

+support why not !!

make a rule where these has to be at least 2 gas users or 5 tac units on and I will +support

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru
  • Laughing 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

On 12/13/2018 at 4:42 AM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:42 AM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support