Minge Appeal

Harpor

So I was me and my friend BigT were in handcuffs being arrested and put to jail. I was fully complying breaking no rules and I was instantly minged for no apparent reason. Nobody told me why or even gave me the opportunity to a sit but I was put there. So I did anything any reasonable person would do and I started typing in admin chat asking why I was minged and why I was brought there but no answer I kept asking and then an admin got mad and increased my minge and told me not to talk to admin chat. I got 2 warnings for talking in admin chat when I was just asking why I was minged. They finally answered and said that I was interrupting a police meeting, BUT I WAS ARRESTED BEING BROUGHT TO JAIL. So I told them that that makes no sense since I was being arrested but they called me out for lying and further increased my minge. I now have 2 extra warnings and a very very long minge for something I didnt do, and when I talked in chat to question it, I got minged further. This is the embodiment of injustice and if you guys want to run a fair server I don't know why you punish people for no reason and increase their punishment when they try to question it through their only means of communication (admin chat). For this reason I am appealing both warnings and the full minge and I expect some sort of compensation for this because it is completely unjust. I hope you guys can find my request reasonable and see the injustice in all of this and help my case. 

My in game name is Harpors Plumbing Co

1 minute ago, Jeffe said:

-Support

no format

makes zero sense

also you called a staff member a "retard" in admin chat hence the increase and 2nd warning for that, I do believe it was a smt member that gave you the initial minge as well

Signature.png

I dont have any evidence because I didnt record, but  I still haven't gotten an explanation for my minge. and just because I had no evidence does that mean I can't appeal it? So basically I got minged without the opportunity to explain myself and was punished more for trying to reach out and was told to talk to admins after my minge which I did but none of them helped and they said to post on forums which I did and now nobody is helping me. So I was minged and warned for no reason and did everything I was told and got a warning for no reason. You see the problem in that right? And I got angry because someone said I got minged for interrupting a police meeting. I was handcuffed. I said that yet the person still didn't understand. I don't know what I have to do to appeal this but I don't find it fair at all that I get punished for something I didn't do, have no opportunity to explain, get treated terribly by staff and again am being bombarded on the forums for appealing this injustice.

And if the format is wrong, I wasn't told how to format this I was told with very vague explanation to appeal it so that is exactly what I did. If you have a problem with my formatting, link me the correct formatting and I'll be happy to repost my appeal. Either way I am not letting this go.

16 minutes ago, Harpor said:

I dont have any evidence because I didnt record, but  I still haven't gotten an explanation for my minge. and just because I had no evidence does that mean I can't appeal it? So basically I got minged without the opportunity to explain myself and was punished more for trying to reach out and was told to talk to admins after my minge which I did but none of them helped and they said to post on forums which I did and now nobody is helping me. So I was minged and warned for no reason and did everything I was told and got a warning for no reason. You see the problem in that right? And I got angry because someone said I got minged for interrupting a police meeting. I was handcuffed. I said that yet the person still didn't understand. I don't know what I have to do to appeal this but I don't find it fair at all that I get punished for something I didn't do, have no opportunity to explain, get treated terribly by staff and again am being bombarded on the forums for appealing this injustice.

And if the format is wrong, I wasn't told how to format this I was told with very vague explanation to appeal it so that is exactly what I did. If you have a problem with my formatting, link me the correct formatting and I'll be happy to repost my appeal. Either way I am not letting this go.

It’s pinned on the appeal center, and if there’s no video evidence of anything then nothing can be done if you wanted to report it. You also have to follow format if you want anything to be done.

13 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Like I said before, I assume you got minged for interupting the PD meeting like the other 5 people. Spection originally minged you for 10 minutes because of this. You called staff about it, we came, and you called us retarded. You got a warning for staff disrespect and your minge was extended by 10 minutes, making it a total of 20. There's no point in appealing it because the minge is already over.

Alright, this is actually ridiculous. I would assume that a super admin would actually read the appeals. If you actually read what I wrote I was cuffed. How could I interrupt a PD meeting when I am cuffed. So my initial minge was unjust, can nothing be done about that? Are there no repercussions for staff that unrightfully minge players without having sits? That seems like tyranny to me, and abuse of power which is absolutely what a lot of staff do on this server. Now please explain to me, how could I be interrupting a PD meeting when I am hand-cuffed? Do you expect me to resist going to jail because people are having a meeting? Wouldn't that be breaking server rules as well? Think about it logically and you'll see my point.