Thank you guys

[GL] Billy

So if you guys don’t know December 6th is in fact my birthday and I pretty much expected a normal day no different than other days, but no, you guys made it way better and made my entire week. The amount of birthday wishes I got were insane and I was literally expecting nothing. That is what I love about this community, you guys are not just a Garry’s mod role play community you guys are like a huge online family to me. There is soooooooo many people I would love to say thanks to for your wishes but there is one person I have in mind... and that is Fame @Fame. This guy has helped me through so much and I appreciate him as a friend and I can’t wait for much more memories to happen together. Like I said there is just too many people to give my thanks to, but anyways I just wanted to say that I really appreciate you guys♥️.

• Like 1

DoNt TaG SmT 

jk ❤️ u billy and happy birthday commie boi!

I agree with you as Fame as done so much for the server, and I wish you good luck in the future!

Edited by Timmemes
  • Like 2

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

Happy birthday matey!

Thanks!! ❤️

Just now, Tim Brown said:

No thanks for the boyos that sang to you ? 

jk jk HAPPY BDAY BILLY

XDDD I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT TIM!!!!! ❤️

7 minutes ago, Felix said:

Happy Birthday!

THANK YOU!!!❤️

• Like 1

• Fame featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...