DEA as a new department

Warcub

Add DEA  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Add DEA

• yes
    • no

What you want to see? - A new department called DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration)

Why should we add it? - A new investigation unit to policerp as we only have 1 department that investigates so I thought that this department would be fitting because of weed and lean and possibly moonshine if that counts as a drug and FBI can help us crack the case on people who are braking the law

What are the advantages of having this? - More fun for gov and makes it more interesting for every one

Who is it mainly for? - Gov and an extra challenge for crim doing weed and lean and possibly moonshine if that counts as a drug

Links to any content - Use the vehicles that gov uses does not require a skin as they will be mainly as undercover unit such as the Taurus, dodge charger's, and the suburbans this is for example. could use this model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=809534775&searchtext=DEA and i have made a website hopfuly it has all the required things: https://sites.google.com/view/deagl/home

Remember this is a PLACEHOLDER website if added could be changed

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

Just now, Rhenic said:

-support

Moonshine was removed, and there’s no need for a department to crack down on one drug that’s not used that often.

^^^^

24 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Moonshine was removed, and there’s no need for a department to crack down on one drug that’s not used that often.

Weed and lean?

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

13 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Didn’t we vote on removing lean or something in the community meeting? Either way, lean is barely used anymore too.

ye i am pretty sure we did :S

12 minutes ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

Thats called FBI Buddy 

But i have never seen FBI go under cover to investigate people recently so this is why i am recommending the department, and i can tell you guys have not even looked a the website

6 hours ago, warcub03 said:

But i have never seen FBI go under cover to investigate people recently so this is why i am recommending the department, and i can tell you guys have not even looked a the website

Are you ever on when I’m on?