Sign in to follow this  
Jacob Cain

212th ARC CSM Nova 7777 (2LT Application)

Should I be 2LT of the 212th  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Shoudl I be 2LT of the 212th

• Yes
    • No

8 posts in this topic

1. What is your name and 4 numbers? (the name and numbers you'll be using for your life as 2lt) 212th ARC CSM Nova 7777

2. What is the total time you've spent on the server? 2 days

3. Why do you want to be a 2lt in the 212th? I want to be a 2LT because this rank can show that I have potential to be a good officer and possibly a commander. I also want to be a 2LT so I can lead my troops into battle without fear and be able to help back them up when they are in need.

4. What can you bring to the table that other applicants don't? I can bring great leadership skills and strictness when needed and overall the great trooper that I am.

5. Why should you be trusted over other applicants? I can be trusted because no other officer can show what I have, I have strictness and when I think somebody should not be doing what they are doing I will tell them to stop or I will get our BXO or BCO

6. Explain some lore about the 212th. Well I know that they 212th one of the best attack battalions in the clone army. Their Jedi General is General Kenobi. 212th’s commander is commander Cody and Cody best soldiers are Boil and Waxer.

7. What is your time zone? EST

8. How many hours a day are you usually on? I can be on about 2-4 hours everyday (But I can’t play every week I can play every other week, but maybe by Christmas I can play every week.)

Nova BB u don’t need to do these apps anymore

3 hours ago, China said:

Nova BB u don’t need to do these apps anymore

Oh ok I'm just gonna keep it up anyways to see if people want me as a 2lt

48 minutes ago, Jacob Cain said:

Oh ok I'm just gonna keep it up anyways to see if people want me as a 2lt

And if you do good Cody could just promote u to a 2lt, you only have to apply for col and BXO.

COL-Must be CPT+ to apply

BXO-COL to apply

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, China said:

And if you do good Cody could just promote u to a 2lt, you only have to apply for col and BXO.

COL-Must be CPT+ to apply

BXO-COL to apply

Wait is there no CPT app