Staying in FBI

TheJackForce

This is FBI SSA Jack Sull KGB23

i have decided I’ll be staying in FBI due to I think it will benefit command due to I can help them out with keeping control on anyone lower than me, also I don’t want to leave until I know that FBI have been made the strongest department on the server.

i will also be pushing on trying to get into low command due to I think I can change how we run and impove the training of our agents, also I would inforce more of an punishment for those that betrays command and those that brake our SOP.

also I will be taking less crap of our agents due to the higher you are the more you should know also don’t go to low command find your SSA or a SAIC if none are active so they can bring it to their higher ups (don’t PM command unless told to) 

i will also be reporting more information to IA or my higher up if anything goes wrong, also don’t quit the game when you are given orders unless you told the guy in command first because if I low command I will be punishing everyone that does and the higher up u are the harsher the punishment will be.

thanks all

FBI SSA Jack Sull KGB23

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.