yeEt VL Ban Appeal (x2)

Ye****inget

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name:  W-G YeEt

Ingame Name: yeEt

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191350408

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Killing 7 officers out of RP (Minge to the highest degree)

Dispute: I have learned over the past couple of months (3-4) that what i did was wrong and i would like to do right and start over as a cleaner, more less minge player in the server. I'm very sorry for what i had done and never want to act that way again, i acted inappropriate and stupid with my time at Gaminglight and would very much enjoy a second chance to change my ways. If the Administrative staff would accept me back it would be appreciated and much obliged since I have some time to think about what I did and why I shouldn't have done it. I would love to show the server the new and improved me and how I've changed and become more of a help to the role-play community and not a burden on the RP community.  I've learned from other servers that i should be more caring and nicer when it regards speaking with admins and other players of the like. I was disrespectful and I don't like the way i acted towards Fame, Snar and the other admins that had to constantly deal with me. Hopefully the staff could turn the other cheek and invite me back into the server once more so that I may have a chance to show my good side. Thank you.

+support 

He’s been banned for a long time and I think that after 3-4 months he changed and won’t be a minge like he was when he was banned. I honestly think he deserves at LEAST one more chance. Just because of how long he’s been banned and he could have changed for the better.

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support

You are one of Gaminglight's top donators

A permaban seems a bit much

You did RDM quite a lot, however you may have changed your ways

You are a long time member

+ support

The reasons above. The positives outweighs the negatives to make it a +/- Support.

logan2.png

18 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

You are one of Gaminglight's top donators

A permaban seems a bit much

You did RDM quite a lot, however you may have changed your ways

You are a long time member

Changed my mind, you were an awesome guy, you deserve to be unbanned

6 hours ago, Haley said:

-Support

-Definite minge

-Mass Rdm from you has occurred several times throughout the time I have been here

-Was trying to get people to +Support on the WM Family Discord and advertised it.

sorry Yeet but you don’t get banned for no reason so it had a purpose. I will say though a permanent ban is a bit much.

Trying to get people to +support in WM discord is a lie lol

• Fame locked this topic