• Yes
    • No

Your In-game: LT Mjay 1L78/Mjay Omega

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

The admin's name in-game: Roleplaygod

The admin's steam name (If you know it):n/a

What warning did you receive: Prop Push

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): @Roleplaygod can confirm 

Why do you think this warn was false: I receive this warn false because he tried warning someone else.

sorry if i keep moving it but this is it

+support if false warn

Reminder staff handbook can be updated at any time and as such it has been updated:

Staff are not to warn other staff members that are higher than themselves, unless with Super Admin+ permission. Staff members may warn Lowe staff members then themselves, for rule infractions. 

Signature.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Phill said:

+support if false warn

Reminder staff handbook can be updated at any time and as such it has been updated:

Staff are not to warn other staff members that are higher than themselves, unless with Super Admin+ permission. Staff members may warn Lowe staff members then themselves, for rule infractions. 

Don't recall this incident. I think this happened before he even got Mod because I have yet to warn another staff member. I have also already cleaned out my recording files as I do it on the first of the month and the 15 so this is most likely long gone. 

Usually, every warning I give has a reason for it but his name does ring a bell. Idk I can't say 100% but his name just rings a bell for some reason and I have given too many warnings to remember them all.

If I was HA I would give him the benefit of the doubt and remove the warning.

Sadly I can't be 100% certain on this it has just been so long.

26 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

Don't recall this incident. I think this happened before he even got Mod because I have yet to warn another staff member. I have also already cleaned out my recording files as I do it on the first of the month and the 15 so this is most likely long gone. 

Usually, every warning I give has a reason for it but his name does ring a bell. Idk I can't say 100% but his name just rings a bell for some reason and I have given too many warnings to remember them all.

If I was HA I would give him the benefit of the doubt and remove the warning.

Sadly I can't be 100% certain on this it has just been so long.

I can't +support if roleplay doesn't recall the incident. Do you have a specific date of the warn? That may help your case if it helps jog Roleplay's memory (if it is actually a false warn)

- support until more info

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I