• Yes it bloody is
    • No it is not

Your In-game:Struftdot

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85380774

The admin's name in-game:CHEETO

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: cop bait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.0c56cfccdfd00219341206de0383a778.png

Why do you think this warn was false: So this incident is over 3 hours i did this twice
OK first time i did it i was at spawn or ghetto and my family member was being arrrested and thhe officer had him in cuffs and was waiting for pris transport so i advert jailbreak and open fire o nthe officer hoping he'd be dead within a second, BUT NO Staff had to physgun me away saying why are u shooting these people i said look in chat and they got me back but in this time the prisoner was in a vh going away to jail and the officer running to pd wich ruined my RP situation completely and no the staff member said nothing about not being at jail

Second incident where i actually got warned but 2 hours later then first incident
Ok this time we where at gass station at BSI hq, my family member was being arrested for helping a jailbreak so i advert jailbreak (to avoid the warn for rdm and not screw up the RP situation) and i open for on Death who at the time was BSI he killed , Moving on to the sit , So i explain what happened the hour before and i that i wasn't spoken about not being allowed to advert it then he sais i can't advert jailbreak to release family's from the back of vh's and then continues to say next time just open fire on the officer and doesn't give me a verbal warn or anything just instant warn and took off so i decide to keep this silent 

Moving on to today as hotcher said this is not illegal and fulyl by the rules i am pissed because of being warned for it

Any extra information: i think i'm the only one warned for this and i see lots of people doing it

EDIT : HE NEVER verbal warned me or anything
Edited by struftdot

-support. 

You adverted "jailbreak" you where not near PD (old map) and people started to respond. You tried freeing someone from handcuffs whilst being aressted/about to be in transport. You DO NOT advert jailbreak for this, you simply just tell the PD to either let him go with a gun pointed at him etc. 

4 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

-support. 

You adverted "jailbreak" you where not near PD (old map) and people started to respond. You tried freeing someone from handcuffs whilst being aressted/about to be in transport. You DO NOT advert jailbreak for this, you simply just tell the PD to either let him go with a gun pointed at him etc. 

AS i said if i would not have adverted anything i'd be warned for rdm by the other staff member thats why i advert jailbreak away from pd to AVOID a warn from RDM yet istill got drawn away

1 minute ago, struftdot said:

AS i said if i would not have adverted anything i'd be warned for rdm by the other staff member thats why i advert jailbreak away from pd to AVOID a warn from RDM yet istill got drawn away

Dont reply to your own thing and you advert Back warn 1/2/3 or smfn, It was still cop bait. 

32 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

Dont reply to your own thing and you advert Back warn 1/2/3 or smfn, It was still cop bait. 

Cheeto he can reply if he wants.

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- support
Hate to say it, but when I had a family member break me out of an arrest in progress, they were verbal warned for NOT adverting jailbreak.  It seems like this is one of those things that either isn't being enforced evenly or there's confusion on it.

2 hours ago, AnarchyReigns said:

+/- support
Hate to say it, but when I had a family member break me out of an arrest in progress, they were verbal warned for NOT adverting jailbreak.  It seems like this is one of those things that either isn't being enforced evenly or there's confusion on it.

Its staff Discretion on the punishment they choose to issue.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

14 minutes ago, th3 said:

Its staff Discretion on the punishment they choose to issue.

^^^^

Edited by Jeff Junior

19 hours ago, CHEETO said:

-support. 

Staff should have waited for a staff call instead of interfering with rp like that. If your family member is being arrested you have the right to open fire. You don’t even have to advert jail break until he’s in jail I’m pretty sure. I think this is a false warn 

+support

1 hour ago, struftdot said:

Just to let u know i adverted it to let staff know im about to open fire and not respond or drag me away from rp as they did anyway ..

Yeah he kind of ruined the rp situation by dragging you away when you had the right to shoot the cop anyway since he was arresting your family member

• Laughing 1

9 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

Yeah he kind of ruined the rp situation by dragging you away when you had the right to shoot the cop anyway since he was arresting your family member

He adverted "jailbreak" whilst standing next to jailbreak. He should have warned him that he is in the same FAM and said "/advert BACK warn 1/2/3" 

Instead of having 20 cops going code 3 to PD

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CHEETO said:

He adverted "jailbreak" whilst standing next to jailbreak. He should have warned him that he is in the same FAM and said "/advert BACK warn 1/2/3" 

Maybe give me a verbal warning to let me know about this ? i see people doing this on a daily bases therefor i did it aswel and litterally am THE ONLY soul person to recieve a warn for that

ALSO i can reply to my posts what u on about bud

Edited by struftdot

36 minutes ago, struftdot said:

Maybe give me a verbal warning to let me know about this ? i see people doing this on a daily bases therefor i did it aswel and litterally am THE ONLY soul person to recieve a warn for that

ALSO i can reply to my posts what u on about bud

I ain't ur "bud". Its staff's discretion of the warning. I chose this. 

Staff discretion on punishment

Jailbreak adverts are for breaking someone out of jail, not out of the back of a cop car.

Staff do not need to be called in order to respond to a situation.

You May feel like it only was worth a verbal warning but Cheeto made a call in game faced with logs and seeing what happened when you adverted jailbreak despite not doing a jailbreak. I trust he made the right one.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 minutes ago, th3 said:

Staff discretion on punishment

Jailbreak adverts are for breaking someone out of jail, not out of the back of a cop car.

Staff do not need to be called in order to respond to a situation.

You May feel like it only was worth a verbal warning but Cheeto made a call in game faced with logs and seeing what happened when you adverted jailbreak despite not doing a jailbreak. I trust he made the right one.

VERY, VERY well said! 

13 hours ago, CHEETO said:

That is true though, I think it should have been a verbal tbh. From what I see on his side is that he wanted to make sure that staff wasn’t going to pull him up into a sit for randomly shooting a cop when he was actually busting out his friend from the cops. He didn’t have the intent to break the rule it was just a misunderstanding. Not every case has to be dealt with a warn.

Edited by BigJohnny

+Support

Firstly, Cheeto you shouldn’t be arguing in this post “cool, still my discretion” be more mature about it, give your feedback then let others give there’s, dont continue to argue in the comments, it proves immaturity & is kinda embarrassing to the staff team in general.

Then You should’ve let the Sit RP out, instead you make it look like you been waiting for him to mess up by grabbing him instantly, this makes me think your discretion is a bit more biased towards this player.

You adverting jailbreak is just so they know why you’re shooting the cops, so that’s understandable, even tho it’s not a jail break, it’s a simple misunderstanding, he simply adverted it so they wouldnt call him for RDM. Whether you see it as Cop bait or not, he’s giving gov a heads up he’s about to break someone out of police custody.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Firstly, Cheeto you shouldn’t be arguing in this post “cool, still my discretion” be more mature about it, give your feedback then let others give there’s, dont continue to argue in the comments, it proves immaturity & is kinda embarrassing to the staff team in general.

Then You should’ve let the Sit RP out, instead you make it look like you been waiting for him to mess up by grabbing him instantly, this makes me think your discretion is a bit more biased towards this player.

You adverting jailbreak is just so they know why you’re shooting the cops, so that’s understandable, even tho it’s not a jail break, it’s a simple misunderstanding, he simply adverted it so they wouldnt call him for RDM. Whether you see it as Cop bait or not, he’s giving gov a heads up he’s about to break someone out of police custody.

On 12/5/2018 at 9:38 PM, AnarchyReigns said:

+/- support