Korean's Staff Restriction Appeal

KoreanBiscuit

Should the Staff Restriction Be Limited?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Staff Restriction Be Limited?

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: CrimsonRain

Ingame Name: Korean Biscuit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66388539

Have you donated to the server? Yes around 100$

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Fame

Reason for Staff Restriction: Being a member of another Community.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

Hello,

Let me first start off that I completely 100% understand that I broke the number one main rule on the staff handbook when I was staff and when I was being talked to by Gaur and Fame I was not arguing with them whatsoever or complaining I was very understanding and accepted the punishment.  I then quit the community a week or 2 later being that I was feeling wrong for what I have been doing and I first want to apologize to all SMT for the breach of the Staff Handbook that I clearly broke.

Now the few months after I got permanent staff restricted I played a lot of other games trying to take a break away from everything that happened during that time. The last few weeks I have been coming back on the Teamspeak and sometimes on the server and getting to talk to everyone in the community.  I have some bad blood with some people and I completely understand and I hope to get to apologize to those individuals that I won't name in this post.  I feel that I should have never got too involved after what I heard about Voxis.  Now that everything has been all said and done I now know how he truly is.  Seeing him trying to player poach was really getting to me.  That is why talking a lot with my old friends from Gaminglight such as Chad, Danny and a lot of other amazing people I have been really missing the opportunity to being able to help out everyone as a member of the staff team. Now I completely understand that if I am able to get my permanent staff restriction changed to a limited time I am not looking for a short staff restriction I am still willing to wait out a long time for the seriousness of the rule I broke.  That is why I decided to choose that IF I do get this permanent changed I would gladly take a One Year Restriction for the punishment of my actions.  I would really love to have a chance to become a member of the Gaminglight Staff Team again. 

I also want to say something else.  I want to thank all the people in Gaminglight that are still really kind and respectful towards me in Gaminglight I appreciate all of you!  Also when it happened,  I want to thank Fame for being Kind and Respectful as well towards me when I received my punishment for my actions.

Thanks for Reading my Appeal,

Korean

Edited by KoreanBiscuit

+Support

I've been talking to Korean in the TS recently, as well as just before he left the community when I was still pretty new to GL. I truly believe he is remorseful for his actions, and wants to work hard to regain trust and be a part of the staff team. I think his staff restriction should be lowered IMO, but this is up to feedback and SMT. I think a limited time of restriction would give him a timeline to improve himself on, as a permanent restriction holds no hope of return if not appealed since improvements in demeanor and maturity won't do much for a permanent staff restriction. I think his appeal is sincere and he has put good effort into it, and Korean is serious about becoming an active part of the community.

Good luck

-Duv

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cherry force said:

+Support

I've been talking to Korean in the TS recently, as well as just before he left the community when I was still pretty new to GL. I truly believe he is remorseful for his actions, and wants to work hard to regain trust and be a part of the staff team. I think his staff restriction should be lowered IMO, but this is up to feedback and SMT. I think a limited time of restriction would give him a timeline to improve himself on, as a permanent restriction holds no hope of return if not appealed since improvements in demeanor and maturity won't do much for a permanent staff restriction. I think his appeal is sincere and he has put good effort into it, and Korean is serious about becoming an active part of the community.

Good luck

-Duv

-support 

Sorry but you new that you broke it and still did it and that just shows that you didn’t care about your staff rank at all because if you did care about your staff rank you would be staff on a nother server. But  I think they should put you on a  8 month staff restriction where you can’t appeal it. And you need to wait it out 

Sorry korean I like you and all but you can be doing that. 

~S-Admin Jeff Jr

Edited by Jeff Junior

33 minutes ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-Duv

good luck korean ? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-Steve

+/- Support

- I know Everyone deserves a second chance. You are apologetic and kind. 

- I messed up once and it costed me my staff rank, So I know how bad you feel currently.

-I haven't talked to you very much/don't know you personally.

-You did break the first rule in the handbook, but again.. I understand mistakes happen.

Over all, +Support though. You deserve another chance.

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

Sorry but you new that you broke it and still did it and that just shows that you didn’t care about your staff rank at all because if you did care about your staff rank you would be staff on a nother server. But  I think they should put you on a  8 month staff restriction where you can’t appeal it. And you need to wait it out 

~S-Admin Jeff Jr

I understand completely and I am not expecting to have it lifted that's why I want a 12 month with no appeal so I still face my wrongdoings but I would still love to come back later and redeem myself and become staff again.

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

2 hours ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-Duv

3 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

~S-Admin Jeff Jr

You know I love you Korean. But you shouldn’t have left gaminglight for another community. I really hope you do come back to the server though as you were one of my best friends and were really fun to talk to. The staff restriction shouldn’t be permanent, and you should be able to apply after being active and stuff again in the community. 

-support 

?

Edited by BigJohnny

4 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+/- Support

- I messed up once and it costed me my staff rank, So I know how bad you feel currently.

-You did break the first rule in the handbook, but again.. I understand mistakes happen.

I agree.

+ Support

logan2.png

10 hours ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-Bryce

Honestly Korean I thought of you as a good friend back when you were Moderator even though we didn't talk much. I thought of you as a great staff member and it did make me a little sad when I found out what happend but I do think a staff restriction is the right thing. 

Although I feel it should be lowered to 3-6 months. You agreed to the Staff Handbook and still decided to staff on another community. This should not be something that goes over the community's shoulder like nothing. You deserve a punishment and I think a few months as staff restricted is the right way to go about this. 

I understand that you feel bad and want another chance and I am happy that you want another chance. You put good effort into your appeal. I just feel that you need to have some sort of punishment for this.

+/-Support

Reduce the Staff Restriction.

I hope this does not effect our relations in the community because I still think your a great guy and person. You just made a mistake. Happens to everyone. Either way Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Honestly Korean I thought of you as a good friend back when you were Moderator even though we didn't talk much. I thought of you as a great staff member and it did make me a little sad when I found out what happend but I do think a staff restriction is the right thing. 

Although I feel it should be lowered to 3-6 months. You agreed to the Staff Handbook and still decided to staff on another community. This should not be something that goes over the community's shoulder like nothing. You deserve a punishment and I think a few months as staff restricted is the right way to go about this. 

I understand that you feel bad and want another chance and I am happy that you want another chance. You put good effort into your appeal. I just feel that you need to have some sort of punishment for this.

+/-Support

Reduce the Staff Restriction.

I hope this does not effect our relations in the community because I still think your a great guy and person. You just made a mistake. Happens to everyone. Either way Good Luck!

Thanks and I appreciate the words I did put in the paragraphs that I am wanting to limit my Restriction to 1 year.

10 hours ago, cherry force said:

+Support

Good luck

-Duv

Agreed. 

-Ghostly ❤️

21 hours ago, Mazgrid said:

+/- Support