• Manager of the designated server
  • Leads the staff team
  • In charge of any suggestions
    • In charge of staff applications
    • Demoting and promoting of staff on their designated server
  • Has final say on in game related issues
  • Fluent in server rules
  • Can make changes to rules as he/she feels necessary at any time

this is was already addressed warcub no need to make another post. This is gonna turn into a argument

Edited by Stormzz

3 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Don’t tag SMT.

It depends on what your opinion was and how you presented it. If it was disrespectful then yes.

^^^^

You were removed for spamming in the server #Bringbackbronco and #Bringbacksnookie. That is not your opinion. That is you saying that with the intention to cause issues or controversy in the server. You were also asked to stop by myself, and I did tell you that you would face rank demotion if you said it again. You continued and we’re punished

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

35 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

You were removed for spamming in the server #Bringbackbronco and #Bringbacksnookie. That is not your opinion. That is you saying that with the intention to cause issues or controversy in the server. You were also asked to stop by myself, and I did tell you that you would face rank demotion if you said it again. You continued and we’re punished

Spamming? i said it two times

and yes it is my opinion

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

3 hours ago, warcub03 said:

Spamming? i said it two times

and yes it is my opinion

There's a major difference between offering your opinion constructively and offering it negatively towards us. You saying that in chat does nothing but bring negativity to the server, and its disrespectful that you would rather show immaturity about it rather than being constructive and comining to myself or Army about it. With that said, your rank is not being reinstated, nor is your spot in the State Trooper department

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017