L00LS EMS APPLICATION

IG Name: FBI SA CS L00L

Link to Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/L00LLexPhantom

How many warnings do you have: 5 | 2 from MilitaryRP and 3 from PoliceRP

What departments are you in and what rank:I am in FBI. My rank in FBI is Special Agent

Why do you want to be EMS (150 Words Minimum): I would like to be EMS to bring in more role-play and bring a more serious aspect of role-play into the game by being EMS. And I feel as though if I were EMS I would gladly do that anytime. I would also like to be EMS so I can help players when they are dead and give them the help they need. I feel as though not enough of EMS are on and I want to be on and at least help by reviving dead players and help by reviving criminals for the police to arrest them and so that they could have a smoother experience doing their job. I would also like to help EMS by advancing in the ranks and so that I could help lead the EMS as well and train them. But the main reason why I would like to join is because all I want to do is help in any way I can, by doing whatever I can; bring in an role-play aspect, maybe help train trainees when I advance in EMS and have them help other players as well, and mostly help the community when they are in need, and so that they do not need to spend 2500 dollars to re-spawn when I can just respond to their needs and revive them, really all I want is for the server to be more of a seriousrp and me being EMS would totally help by doing so and bringing in a more serious role-play experience for all players.

Who recruited you? (Put N/A if nobody did) N/A