Teamspeak SGT+ Room

Mazgrid

What you want to see? -  A SGT+ Room for TeamSpeak (PD)

Why should we add it? -  Creates a channel with a password only SGT+ know. - Takes stress off of L-CMD and enforces Chain of Command

What are the advantages of having this? -

PD Low/High command wont be bothered so much about the littlest problems. If it's a big enough problem/requires L/H-CMD then we (SGT+'s) will contact the Low Command. If it requires H-CMD, we'll have Low Command contact High CMD. It would also teach them responsibility of keeping the password to the channel unshared/safe and problem solving issues if they want to become Low/High Command.

Who is it mainly for? - All players on the server.

Links to any content - TeamSpeak PoliceRP Channels

The Higher-ups channels would go like this:

Rockford City Police Department:

Rockford City High Command (A.Chief+)

High Command waiting room

Rockford City Low Command (Lt+):

Low Command Waiting Room

Rockford City Supervisor Office (SGT+):

Supervisor Waiting Room

(The name of the SGT+ room may be whatever name management chooses.
Example:

Rockford City Supervisor Office (<< My choice)

Rockford City Sergeant+ Office

Rockford City Supervisory Office

those are some examples )

Edited by Mazgrid

8 minutes ago, LT Velvet said:

Mega +support

This is actually a good idea and the only ones with control would be low command and high command they would be the only ones who are able to change the password

only "draw back" that could be seen as a positive is a role created like the TeamSpeak "PoliceRP Low Command" but it says "PoliceRP Supervisor". then SGT+ can have some control over the channel like talk power set to 1 or smething. (that way OFC-CPL cant mic spam or some crap.)

Pros of "PoliceRP Supervisor" Rank Icon in TeamSpeak:

1. Helps Identify who's really PD Supervisor (and not impersonating)

2. Adds perms to edit some parts of Supervisor Office (talk power, mainly. No channel name edit, password edit, or anything big like that)

3. Again, helps enforce Chain Of Command

4. Supervisors can have their occasional 'Supervisor Meetings' in Supervisor+ Room

Cons of creating a "PoliceRP Supervisor" Rank Icon in TeamSpeak:

1. Could take some time to setup if more channels are added that only SGT+ can access.

2. Everyone who's a Supervisor would need supervisor tag.

Edited by Mazgrid

+/-

it would be cool

IDK what we would use it for but it would be cool

7 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Not needed, if anyone needs a SGT they can just join the channel your already in.

Besides, there's too many people too give a password to.

15 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

+/-

it would be cool

IDK what we would use it for but it would be cool

I know it'd make SGT-SM's feel pretty important. having their own channel only they (including superiors) can access. I know that'd boost my morale and make me go the extra mile to do my work. #EncourageThemToActuallyTrainCadets

25 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Not needed, if anyone needs a SGT they can just join the channel your already in.

Besides, there's too many people too give a password to.

True on the password issue.

and unless they're going to contact a SGT+, the Supervisor isn't superman. He/she wont be like "...WAIT! DO YOU HEAR THAT?!?! AN OFC 6 ROOMS AWAY NEEDS A SGT TO ASK FOR A PROMOTION JUST TO GET TOLD NO!"