Bryce's Forum Diplomat app

BrycE ?

Should I become Forum Diplomat again?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Forum Diplomat again?

• Yes (+Support)
    • No (-Support)

In-Game Name:

BrycE

Steam Name:

[GL] BrycE King♡

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:187707301

Are you a Moderator+?

Yes, i'm an Admin on Police RP.

How many post do you have on the website?

How often are you online on the forums?

A few hours a day, Usually have it opened on my second screen, always have it as a tab on my phone (often find my self scrolling thru the forums at school.)

What timezone are you in?

[PST]

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? 

I would love to be apart of the gaminglight forum diplomat division once again, I was removed for failure to respond to role call (Sadly, I missed it by about 20 minutes.) Whenever I was on i'd try to help with any issues I or someone else was encountering. I overall love being a part of the gaminglight community, and i love to help in any way that i can. Whilst i was a part of the division I didn't abuse my powers in any way or form, I just tried helping keeping Gaminglight forums as clean as possible & also helping whenever its needed. I always try to keep up to dfate with everything going on in the community, and on the forums. I believe that i was a great asset to the forums diplomat team, i feel as if im pretty active on the forums and that i deserve another shot.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

Yes, I believe i am genuine due to the fact i feel bad for people at times and i also try to put myself into their shoes,

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First, I'd ask him to calm down, and i would proceed to hide his messages. Then i'd send him a Private message asking him not to spam shout boxes, I would also provide a link to ban appeals, and staff report section, telling him to make sure to use the correct formats for the both. If this all doesn't work, ill continue to hide his spam whilst I get into contact with SMT.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

On 12/3/2018 at 11:27 PM, KoreanBiscuit said:

+Support

Held me at gunpoint

just joking all jokes aside

He is an amazing guy to talk to

Good and trustworthy guy

and deserves to be Forum Diplomat

Active on forums

Good Luck!

great person

Edited by BigJohnny