is this allowd?

James Oliver

Well of any of you have questions on SRTs rules or juristictions you can ask me.

Now for this scenario specifically SRT have full right to spike depending on the reason for the pull-over. If you had been speeding, recklessly driving, wanted or under suspicion of a felony then you would be considered code Amber, allowing for Pits and Spikes. 

Now if you ever have an issue or feel something has been done wrong with one of SRTs members we have a report form on our forums, just make sure to bring evodence.

- SRT CoCommander Blitzton 1K67

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

41 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

Well of any of you have questions on SRTs rules or juristictions you can ask me.

Now for this scenario specifically SRT have full right to spike depending on the reason for the pull-over. If you had been speeding, recklessly driving, wanted or under suspicion of a felony then you would be considered code Amber, allowing for Pits and Spikes. 

Now if you ever have an issue or feel something has been done wrong with one of SRTs members we have a report form on our forums, just make sure to bring evodence.

- SRT CoCommander Blitzton 1K67

This. SRT can engage in traffic stops/pursuits. If the stop is for a code amber reason, or we are assisting a police officer who called for backup, it is up to the discretion of our SRT on scene how and when to use their gear, and I personally use spike strips during stops if I think someone is dangerous or gonna run on me.

-SRT LT Duv 1E76