bobby jenkins trial moderator application

bobby jankins

1.     What is your in-game name?: bobby jenkins

2.     What is your steam name?: tobss444

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:134570818

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes in ranch rp as trial moderator then moderator then admin

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10 weeks ago

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 12/11/2018

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9.     Have you donated? no

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

12.  Time zone: GMT+11

13.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should be a Staff member  member  because I am good at handling the problems that Staff do do I know the rules I respect the rules I think I am a fast learner I am committed to the server I spend a lot of my time on the server pretty much all of the days I can  and I want to help  all the people I can on the server because I am committed to this server. Staff member member or not I always will be I have always respected the Staff  team and its leaders.  I will bring good morale respect leadership good spirits I am very experienced I can do anything I am needed for I can adapt to any situation quickly. I'm addicted to the server I like it a lot and I want all the best for it and plus I am really active   I am very patient and a well-played guy and would not get mad over any situation I should be a part of Staff   because I am a good leader quick thinker fast reactor team player  fast learner I am very knowledgeable good at handling all situations  I can adapt to any situation I am good with strategy and tactics I will bring good morale respect leadership 

14.  teamwork  I will bring respect fast reactions  and  leadership

15.  I would find an isolated/safe area (roof top), then jailteleport them to me (!jailtp). Once they have been teleported I would would explain to them why they are here and that it is now an admin sit, and if he/she is getting belligerent (Cursing at me) and continuously talking aver me I would gag them (!gag). They would be warned for MassRDM / Staff disrespect (if deemed necessary) /Appeal @Gaminglight.com (!warn). I would then proceed to ask a higher ranking staff member to antiminge them for 10,000 seconds. And if need (i.e racism) I would ask a higher staff member onto anitminge for a longer time.

15. i am a snr as a cop i learned everything  from sm chad as he is a moderator in police rp       

Edited by bobby jankins
miss spelling

46 minutes ago, GhostlyNinjaDude said:

-Support

-Staff Restricted.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

It's gonna be a T H I C C 

- S U P P O R T 

- YOU COPIED SOMEONE ELSE'S APPLICATION XD

- YOU ARE STAFF RESTRICTED 

-IDK WHO YOU ARE AS YOUR INACTIVE

3 hours ago, Bambob01 said:

Get Outta Here

Edited by CHEETO
  • Laughing 1