My opinion

CHEETO

Ye or nae  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am i crazy

• No
    • Yes

Okay, this is in NO way meant to diss any departments. 

Since the addition of ARU there has been a lot of controversy about it and i just wanna put my opinion out. 

I am against the addition of ARU and think its meant for certain people who control other people to enjoy. (smt) not diss to em but ye.  Now i dont want to post this in fear of the fact that it will be used against me when it comes to promos etc. This is a fact and even when people say they wont, its always a factor. 

Its more away (in my opinion) to get rid of some CERT. Which means the countless hours of effort and dedication people put in have just been flung aside... idk maybe its just me but this is how i feel.

Thanks for reading.

ARU was not just added for SMT’s benefit, it was added for the players to enjoy. ARU will not have priority over everything, and ARU is in no way more important than another department. Thank you for keeping your opinion respectful and this will not effect you in the slightest. 

Thanks for reading!

As of now, as part of ARU, its been going fine. ARU and other tactical apartments have been working together in bank raids or any other type of raid/hostage. This has come down to trusting each other and being respectful to each other. You can ask any other tactical apartment, ARU have been treating each department the same as, nobody is above anyone. 

ARU has no extra say in any situation, we all work together for the same goal. And nothing will change, we all try to make it fair for everyone and so far it's being going well in my opinion. 

ARU LT Eternity TRJ11

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

5 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

As of now, as part of ARU, its been going fine. ARU and other tactical apartments have been working together in bank raids or any other type of raid/hostage. This has come down to trusting each other and being respectful to each other. You can ask any other tactical apartment, ARU have been treating each department the same as, nobody is above anyone. 

ARU has no extra say in any situation, we all work together for the same goal. And nothing will change, we all try to make it fair for everyone and so far it's being going well in my opinion. 

ARU LT Eternity TRJ11

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

ARU LT Eternity TRJ11

19 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

ARU LT Eternity TRJ11

That bald Aussie Guy

On 12/2/2018 at 5:11 PM, Fame said:

ARU was not just added for SMT’s benefit, it was added for the players to enjoy. ARU will not have priority over everything, and ARU is in no way more important than another department. Thank you for keeping your opinion respectful and this will not effect you in the slightest. 

Thanks for reading!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1