One last cry

TriGGs

Fame’s last post of SMT wanting to hear opinions has inspired me to make this post. I really hope it’s not to late, but I beg you, as a long time member of the community to not bring ARU back. If this community wishes to survive, keep players, and keep its reputation, ARU can not come back. Before it was removed, I myself was part of ARU, and I can not stress enough how unhealthy for the server it was. It actively stomped on RP, playing as a criminal became obsolete, and so many layers left because of it. We can not have jt back. ARU took everyone’s job; SWAT became useless, state trooper became useless, PD became useless, and the word of an ARU member was taken with godly status. It ruined the class system and made RP almost impossible. ARU can not come back if we wish to continue to have Rp. So please, as a mod, member of the community, and an ex-ARU member, please don’t bring it back. Please feel free to leave your comments down below.

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

Just because of the history of It, how they took priority in every little thing, doesn't mean that's what they do with the new Gold/Silver/Bronze Command, trust me. I can assure you, that we are much more respectful and don't push departments out of the way, just so we can move into a bank raid. We work well with other tactical departments..

Again the past of ARU doesn't mean it would continue in the future, change is important of course

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

Just because of the history of It, how they took priority in every little thing, doesn't mean that's what they do with the new Gold/Silver/Bronze Command, trust me. I can assure you, that we are much more respectful and don't push departments out of the way, just so we can move into a bank raid. We work well with other tactical departments..

Again the past of ARU doesn't mean it would continue in the future, change is important of course

^^

1 minute ago, ArmyGuy said:

People learn from their mistakes. I'm sure ARU is going to be great. You always need to give it a chance!

45 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

Hopefully the new ARU Command will try their best to differ from past actions and ways.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

?

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

2 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Good way to put it Army.

Just because of past experiences with ARU does not mean history will repeat itself. As with the community meeting today Zeeptin made it clear SMT is here for the community (for those that thought otherwise) and for the long term health of PoliceRP so we should try to adapt to change even if some of us may not like it right away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ArmyGuy said:

Just give them a chance, if they get to bad and people start complaining I'm sure it will get taken out.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:22 PM, ArmyGuy said: