Name: ARU SM Hotshot 1A15

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:150431138

Current rank:Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :5-6 Months

Rank Wanted:LT

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I should get promoted because I have the experience and time to have that rank, I follow most of the rules that in place (Apart from an incident yesterday, but that has been taken care off), another reason I should be promoted to Low Command is because my activity,  I am on the server either as a PD/ARU or Staff for around 5-6 hours a day and I think that PD High Command need more active LT's that can stay on for a large amount of time (as i am from the UK I can be on in the morning  and making sure that all Officers are behaving and doing their job) , If I was given Low Command I would make sure that everyone is following the rules of the PD and if not they will get a punishment for breaking that rule. Also, if i was given Low Command I would make sure that everyone is or has a partner where ever they go as it will stop kill crime and Hostage Taking of police officers across the city. Another reason I should be low command is experience as I used to be the old Deputy Commissioner, SWAT Commander, ARU Bronze Command, FBI Director and State Trooper Colonel so I know and can deal with 99% of the problems that happen.

Ever since i made my other Application on the 12th of November i have learned from the makes that i made and in my opinion i am ready for Low Command

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thanks for reading Hotshot

(Since ARU is PD ranks im pretty sure my activity counts as ARU as well)

Edited by General Hotshot

hotshot manager.png

1 minute ago, James Oliver said:

+/-  support

Low warns

-don't see you on PD very much

been rank for a long time

well known

good effort

get more active on PD and I will change my vote

Edited by CHEETO

1 minute ago, James Oliver said:

+/-  support

Low warns

-don't see you on PD very much

been rank for a long time

well known

good effort

get more active on PD and I will change my vote

Gotta agree whit him I only see you on ARU and never on pd so much 

19 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

I believe ARU time counts towards PD time from what I've heard when talking with other ARU members

I mean that is just Stupid in a way 

Cuz then you can just be on ARU and never on pd 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

I mean that is just Stupid in a way 

Cuz then you can just be on ARU and never on pd 

Cause ARU is pretty much PD but with better guns and can do tactical stuff. For example i am a SM im still an Active Supervisor for PD even tho i am on ARU

hotshot manager.png

-Support

You need to improve activity on PD. I personally disagree that ARU counts as PD time. As ARU your not handling officers and training / helping them with normal tasks.  "A Long Time" is not the proper answer, give a guess on how much time you've been SM. Now this is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank.

~Colonel Matthew

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

22 minutes ago, General Hotshot said:

Cause ARU is pretty much PD but with better guns and can do tactical stuff. For example i am a SM im still an Active Supervisor for PD even tho i am on ARU

100% understand what you are saying just try to go between being on pd on steroids ( ARU) and being on regular pd ! And I will +support 

Just find the balance 

• Thanks 1

+ Support

• He is actualy active on PD ( ofcourse he would play his new department for a bit who woundt, not even that long )
  •  Mature
  •  Friendly
  •  Knows his stuff

if you dont see him as PD either get more active yourself or be online at the right times

Edited by Freeze
  • Thanks 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 minutes ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ He is actualy active on PD ( ofcourse he would play his new department for a bit who woundt, not even that long )

+ Mature

+ Friendly

+ Knows his stuff

if you dont see him as PD either get more active yourself or be online at the right times

59 minutes ago, Nick Val said:

+ Support 

Is active on PD and team speak

Takes PD serious

Overall deserves rank

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Unlike Others, I feel i have seen you balance you time between staff and PD well. I feel you have the time put in as well as the knowledge to be a great LT for the police department. Of course one would put less time in police atm due to just getting aru back but im sure you will go back to playing pd again. 

24 minutes ago, Freeze said:

+ Support

+ He is actualy active on PD ( ofcourse he would play his new department for a bit who woundt, not even that long )

+ Mature

+ Friendly

+ Knows his stuff

logan2.png

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

"ARU counts as PD time Snar says"

This is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. You may talk to them briefly but not really help them fix it. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank. 

I am not trying to argue with you or Snar , I just hope you see from what I am coming from Army.

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Thanks 2

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

10 minutes ago, Matthew said:

This is why I disagree with that. When your on ARU, your doing tactical situations, not doing to main part of PD's purpose. As an SM you need to help/train officers, which is not what your doing on ARU, as your dealing with tactical situations. Also when your on ARU your not talking to officers on what the need improvement on, as your running back and forth between tactical situations. You may talk to them briefly but not really help them fix it. ARU is a great department but I do not believe ARU has anything to do with PD besides your rank. 

I am not trying to argue with you or Snar , I just hope you see from what I am coming from Army.

You make some valid points.