Spection's Major Application

Spection

Should Spection Become A Major?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spection Become A Police Major

Name: Spection

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125456051

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 35 days on 12/2/2018

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 12

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Snar, Deputy Commissioner Noot, Chief Kitty, Deputy Chief Bob Bob, and Assistant Chief Dane

Why should you be promoted?: I feel I should be promoted because I understand PD to its fullest potential. I could answer any questions anyone has about PD. I have been an officer for a very long time. There have been times I have been inactive or upset but I have learned to become less upset about people. I know the map very well. I know building descriptions very well and every spot in the buildings or the map. if you were to show me a random picture, I would know exactly where to go. I am very good at finding criminals, if there is a criminal I make sure to evaluate the situation so no criminal if falsely arrested or no rules have been broken or metagame has no play in the situation. I make sure officers are doing an excellent job to there best potential. I spectate officers or overhear conversations of officers to make sure they are not being corrupted or planning on becoming corrupted. I deal with everything to my best ability and only request higher ups if absolutely necessary. I try to make sure situations don't escalate. If there was a gunman I would try convince him to put his gun down and everything would become alright. I am good a negotiating situation and make sure everything ends as planned. if there is a hostage and the gunman requests all PD to leave. Then I will make sure that the demand is made. Or all the demands are made. And at least PD is leaving to a quiet unnoticed position unless further notice. I am a great driver and know the quickest routes to responding anywhere. I enforce the speed limits and use the radar gun every now and then to find how fast people are going. During PD training I make sure that when I am assigned to a group of officers I train them to my best ability and that I am as thorough as possible. I make sure I answer all of there questions before moving on. If one of the officers have a question, I make sure I answer it or get it answered by another member of the Police Command. Every now and then I train a cadet and look on how the sargenat+ is training. I try to get officers recognized for there excellent work. Whenever there is a PD meeting I address what I believe should be improved or changed, and what issues or corrections should be resolved. I make sure that lethal and non-lethal forces are being used at appropriate times. I am very good at following orders from my higher officers or ranking in tac units. I make sure that when PD is at a raid, they set up barricades and barriers the right way and aren't blocking the entire road unnecessary. I also make sure that if an officer is abusing or is failing to act professional or correctly, I will call them to PD to have a one on one with them. I make sure if any punishments are given to them, that they are reasonable. I only call PD Meetings when I feel there is a major issue that needs to be corrected and if other departments are coming to PD command complaining or if in general all of PD is not showing there best potential. I also undertsnad I haven't been the most active due to school and IRL things. In conclusion, I believe I understand PD in its fullest potential and I am willing to help anyone with a question and can answer all of them.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

• Like 1

Wow

+Support

• Active In-Game
  • Active on TS
  • Nice Person
  • Respected Member
  • Been Captain For a Good While
  • Good at PD Command
  • Great App.
  • Deserves a Promotion!

Good Luck!!!

~Colonel Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active In-Game
  • Active on TS
  • Nice Person
  • Respected Member
  • Good at PD Command
  • Great App.
  • Deserves a Promotion!

Good Luck!!!

~Colonel Matthew

^^

HUGE +Support

- Super Active (one of the most active CPT's)

- Mature and Nice Guy

- Well known community member/SMT

- Been CPT for a while

- Very knowledgeable and very good PD Command

Good Luck Spaek-shin

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• I have hardly see you on PD Command
  • I believe when ARU got added in you started being active in that which counts as PD time if I'm correct
  • Haven't really see you do much for PD
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

13 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active In-Game
  • Active on TS
  • Nice Person
  • Respected Member
  • Good at PD Command
  • Great App.
  • Deserves a Promotion!

Good Luck!!!

~Colonel Matthew

Really awesome guy, deserves Major so very much :D

13 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• Active In-Game
  • Active on TS
  • Nice Person
  • Respected Member
  • Good at PD Command
  • Great App.
  • Deserves a Promotion!

Good Luck!!!

~Colonel Matthew

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

7 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

• I have hardly see you on PD Command
  • I believe when ARU got added in you started being active in that which counts as PD time if I'm correct
  • Haven't really see you do much for PD
  • Good Luck

He's is on PD command a lot, yesterday I seen him on PD command for like 2 hrs I feel like you have gave him almost 0 credit. 

He is an extremely active command member and is available to speak with.

May be timezone differences for you since you're from the other side of the world

On 12/2/2018 at 3:51 PM, soulness said:

+Support 

• Semi-Active In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Long time Captain
  • Knows the Rules (SMT)
  • Long time Command 
  • Good Application 
  • Active on the Forums 
  • Trains a lot 
  • Good P.D Command 

~Lieutenant Mjay

Edited by Mjay1808