Steam Name: Willem van Oranje

Ingame Name: Anton Mussert

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121200136

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Ring a Ding

Reason for Ban: Bye/Nazi jokes/ snar

Dispute:

Hello Gaminglight community,

About a half year ago I got perm banned for making Nazi jokes. In order to get unbanned I must fill out a ban appeal and the community must +support. In order to make you +support I'm going to tell everything that happened during this day. I was playing with some friends and we claimed villa, villa was a big house outside the city. (old map). We created the NSB, I was rp'ing as the leader of this group. The NSB was a group in the history of Holland. Alot of online Dutch people came due to our adverts. After about 30 minutes we had a big group, we bought some guns and made a KOS sign in the begin of the road to villa. Alot of admins came, but they didn't do anything. After a while of rp'ing some issues between the group members created. I said something like I'm going to gass the next guy who does it. I sadly can't remember what it was. It probably was something with killing groupmembers. I also said 'sieg heil' at the end of the sentence. No-one had a problem with this because it was meant to be funny. But an admin heard it and became really angry. After a long sit I got a perm ban. If I rethink about this situation I was really stupid, and I completely apologize for saying it. I completely changed and I swear to god I'm not saying these sort of things anymore. Now after a half year I want to play again on the server. My friends didn't got banned so sometimes, when they're playing PoliceRP, I can't join.

All I have to say anymore is sorry. Hopefully you guys forgive me for doing this.

Hopefully you consider my ban appeal.

Kind regards,

Theike

45 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

+/-Support

Offensive content, joking or not, is not allowed on Gaminglight. However, it was a long time ago and you may have changed.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...