14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Admin

• Yes
    • No

22 posts in this topic

1. What is your in-game name?: USSR 351st Commisar Col Husk

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Yote Husk

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:71028542

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a mod on a star wars rp server and I had been a co owner on a server that since then has been shut down.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing about late April of this year.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I had joined the forums May 6th of this year

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Mod

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 2 warn but one was a test warn I did to myself.

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): John, Scheffer, Sam, Richard, Rhenic

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe that I deserve this rank because though out my whole time with this community I have grows more mature from being on staff. I have helped people with there problems anytime I'm on or people need me to get on. I've helped when people have client side issues or server issues and I will continue to give staff my all till its time for me to go. The community has helped me through thick and thin and I will keep giving my all to the community because I feel like I could help other people do have a better time weather it would be by being along side with them during war or peace time or if they need my help with any problems they need. I also believe that I should be admin because as I spend more and more time on the server either rping or staffing I have helped other people get into the game or get to be a part of a community that I love.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 

To begin with I would jailtp them to a remote place of the map, then I would try and talk to them about why they are doing it. If they start trying to shoot at me I would ask them to stop and if they wouldn't I would freeze them. If they continue more by them cursing me out and if I asked them to stop and they wouldn't I would gag them. If they had rdmed for the first time I would ask them why they did it and if they curse me off or gave me an actual explanation would be help me decide if id let them off with a warning or a verbal warning. If they rdmed more than that I would warn them and watch them so if they try to kill someone again I would be able to freeze them before they are able to do anything to anyone else. If they continue after that I would minge them for 600 seconds.

1. Do you understand that any and all responses that are not unique and or quote a previous response will not be viewed as an actual answer. Yes I Understand

Major +Support

-Yes he did just come back, but he's been extremely active in-game and as staff. One of the most active this week in the entire server

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

don't quote me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Yes he did just come back, but he's been extremely active in-game and as staff. One of the most active this week in the entire server

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

2 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

2 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

4 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

8 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

8 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

+Support

•Good staff member

•Follows rules

•Been here for a while

•Good guy

10 hours ago, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

59 minutes ago, PXRPs said:

+Support

•Good staff member

•Follows rules

•Been here for a while

•Good guy

10 hours ago, Androntel said:

-support

I would like to see you on duty more before you rise in rank

Sorry husk, i agree!

• Sad 1

On 12/2/2018 at 11:33 AM, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

don't quote me.

+ Support

- Active

- Great guy

- Gets the job done

- Knows what he is doing

On 12/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

don't quote me.

+/- Support 

Good staff member. And believe will be a good Admin.

However activity does seem to be an issue. However, I seen improvement based on what I have seen so far.

On 12/2/2018 at 10:33 AM, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

don't quote me.

Facts.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:33 AM, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

On 12/2/2018 at 8:33 AM, Willy said:

Major +Support

-Great Leadership

-Knows the Rules

don't quote me.