Name:Tanner Brown 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:438113461

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2-3 months

Rank Wanted:LT

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : Lieutenant is a rank that needs dedication, passion, and effort. The rank only the top of the SM get. I remember getting promoted to OFC, getting ready to go along with my higher ups and stopping people that break laws. I was really nervous because i was new to the community and didn't know a lot of people. Through the time as a OFC i have gained knowledge and respect of the citizens, higher ups, and criminals.As a OFC it was my goal to become a SNR, get to take OFC's on ride alongs, and to have my own car(the Crown Vic and the Ford Taurus). The next pd meeting I heard my name when they were doing promotion, I was shocked because i thought this day will never come. I learned more about the community and started to get more involved in the community, and forms. I am apart of a PD group called the Browns it consist with my cousins, the Browns have all risen in rank in PD and gained respect. Now being a SM I want to be more apart pd and be in low command. As a LT i can bring my good role playing,shooting,and training cadets the rules and procedures that are required to be a OFC. One problem that i can fix is people going in cars together. I can also enforce new partnership rules when people don't follow them. Thank you all for taking the time to read my application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): YES

Edited by shayanmirza2005

7 minutes ago, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Active in game

Mature 

Knows the rules

Is in SRT(SSGT)

Deserves a chance

Only thing is I see you on PD, but I would like to see your activity increase on the job as well

We need more LT’s, good luck!

^^

• Thanks 1

-Support

• Haven't seen you on PD
  • Haven't seen you train cadets or help officers
  • Application could use more effort
  • You're on SRT more than PD
  • Good Luck
  • Sad 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

17 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

Deserves LT+Support

Active in game

Mature 

Knows the rules

Is in SRT(SSGT)

Deserves a chance

Only thing is I see you on PD, but I would like to see your activity increase on the job as well

Deserves LT!

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 3:15 AM, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Active in game

Mature 

Knows the rules

Is in SRT(SSGT)

Deserves a chance

Honestly, we need more LT's, and I feel Tanner is at a satisfactory level to be an Lt. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Active in game

Mature 

Knows the rules

Is in SRT(SSGT)

Deserves a chance

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

On 12/2/2018 at 4:15 AM, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Active in game

Mature 

Knows the rules

Is in SRT(SSGT)

Deserves a chance

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, Hooplaa said:

Honestly, we need more LT's, and I feel Tanner is at a satisfactory level to be an Lt. 

Ima have to agree

~Lieutenant Mjay

On 12/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, Hooplaa said:

Ima have to agree

~Lieutenant Mjay

• Thanks 1