AWG

Stingers

9 posts in this topic

After the map change stingers have been blowing up once you shoot them instead of working properly. Plz fix

+Support

Yeah, for some reason the Stingers break A LOT. Every time you lock on to something, and fire: It either one, doesn't follow the specific thing you fired upon, two: doesn't fire at all, or three: ends up blowing up as soon as you fire.

Thanks for addressing this, Awg.

Honestly, I would be okay with the stinger being switched if four-star gens get a different primary, hopefully a different explosive about as good

How do you guys feel about that @AWG @richard @Scheffer

Edited by Tum-tumz

1 minute ago, Tum-tumz said:

Honestly, I would be okay with the stinger being switched if four-star gens get a different primary, explosive or not

I don't think generals need more primary weapons. We already have a long range sniper and a close range rifle that do the job just fine. If they were to get a new weapon I think it should be something special like a grenade launcher or the saiga12c.

50 minutes ago, AWG said:

I don't think generals need more primary weapons. We already have a long range sniper and a close range rifle that do the job just fine. If they were to get a new weapon I think it should be something special like a grenade launcher or the saiga12c.

I mean replacing the stinger with another primary not a fourth primary. The stinger is a primary gun.

Yeh, if the stinger doesnt word the saiga12c or grenade launcher would be good switches

Edited by Tum-tumz

2 minutes ago, Tum-tumz said:

I mean replacing the stinger with another primary not a fourth primary. The stinger is a primary gun.

I may have worded it wrong but I do agree on replacing the stinger if we were to get something new. I myself only consider the ACR and AS50 to be primaries and not the stinger, what I mean by new is a replacement of the stinger to another primary or specialty explosive.

anything to kill ace will do : )

ace in a plane is like a 1v5 on csgo

Just now, AWG said:

I may have worded it wrong but I do agree on replacing the stinger if we were to get something new. I myself only consider the ACR and AS50 to be primaries and not the stinger, what I mean by new is a replacement of the stinger to another primary or specialty explosive.

Since this is specific to only five people do you think we should make a group chat?

2 minutes ago, Tum-tumz said:

Since this is specific to only five people do you think we should make a group chat?

That would be fine to get the opinions of generals, but it is ultimately up to John to decide if any changes are made. A suggestion could be made once everyone agrees.