Melon Man False Warn

WreckedInRuinz

Your In-game: Ruinz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429137777

The admin's name in-game: Melon Man

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: RDM

Why do you think this warn was false: It was not RDM because there were 2 hobos that were taking props and ramming them into me, me and Biggi smalls killed them. They called RDM we explained our situation Melon Man said it was RDM because we had no proof to show our side of the story. I tried to explain to him it is "innocent until proven guilty" and that I don't need to prove my side. He said the logs showed that we killed him and apparently that was enough. This was a very poorly dealt with sit and resulted in a false warning. When it shouldn't have been.

Any extra information:

10 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Technically you were proven guilty by the logs, and you had to prove your innocence by having your proof. Even though they prop minged, that isn't a valid RP reason to kill them. You could've called staff on them for prop minge.

11 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Technically you were proven guilty by the logs, and you had to prove your innocence by having your proof. Even though they prop minged, that isn't a valid RP reason to kill them. You could've called staff on them for prop minge.

an allegation is made (the rdm) then the person who has the allegation made against them gives there story (They prop minged) then that is what happened unless proven otherwise. Plogs only proved that I killed him witch everyone new from the beginning. I don't need to prove that I'm right he needs to prove that I'm wrong. That is how the judical system works as well as the server.

12 hours ago, Rhenic said:

He had the proof proving you wrong, which is you killing them. You failed to provide evidence as to why you killed them.

So you are essentially saying if person 1 pulls a gun on person 2 and starts shooting at person 2 but never hits person 2, person 2 shoots back and kills person 1, Person 1 calls RDM, Person 2 had a valid reason to kill person 1 but he would still get warned because person 2 had no evidence of what happened.

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

22 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-Support