Questions

Your In-game: Cpl. Noah 1C29

The admin's name in-game: Melon Man 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive:
NCWS
Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false:
I was trying to get staff to see my point of view of things along with the the off duty staff I called him for. This off duty staff member was disrespectful and I didn’t like the way he was talking to me so i called staff as the off duty member started to get loud and yell. I tried explaining that what he keeps saying is not ok and originally I had called staff because he would not move but then after he was disrespectful before staff had arrived I then wanted to change what I needed them for but they said that the first call I made shouldn’t be a staff sit. I agree but after I had needed them for that 2nd call I was ignored and left as no one cared to hear what I had to say. Ultimately, the situation was not handled and my problem was completely neglected. I then took into chat to express that I am trying to explain my point and I would like another staff member to come and hear me out. They said no. They then proceeded to say that staff answers are final which are true but my problem was not addressed and was ignored therefore no decision could’ve been made because I was not heard which I explained to them and then after that they proceeded to warn me for NCWS which I believe to not be true as the way I was trying to explain myself was non argumentative. This is my first warn ever on here, I’ve been playing for months I’ve been respectful to everyone including staff no matter the outcomes of my sits. So, I’d like to know why my problem was treated in such a rude manner. 
Any extra information:
Evidence of warn down below. 
I would also like to talk to their supervisor as I was not ok with how this went. Obviously they had their opinions and I had mine, we did not see eye to eye. But, instead of actually coming to me and talking about it so we could get to the bottom of this problem and go on with our day with the same respect we had for each other before this, I get warned for NCWS. 

08563A06-4DE1-4C98-94F0-9C96A68A076E.jpeg

You decided to argue with me in chat. You kept talking in chat that you had a problem with me and wanted to talk to a Head Admin. After I told you to talk to them in Teamspeak or on the forums you just kept talking about it in chat. I gave you multiple chances in chat to stop. You kept talking how that off duty staff member was "blowing up" and I told you to drop it and if you had a problem to put it on the forum. You did not make another staff call as a staff member would have responded to you. I had went to you based on a RP issue that wasn't a staff issue. The last straw until I warned you was "and this is why people have problems on here." That was completely not needed and an unacceptable comment. I do not believe that your warn was false. @John Kyle

logan2.png

- Support

You were extremely hostile in that sit. The sit was for me not leaving a crime scene after being told by you. That's an RP thing, not a staff sit. You arrest me not complain to staff about someone not listening to a police officer. You then tried to get ME warned for player dis because I said the following "Ill leave as slow as I fucking want" and "Can you believe he is trying to turn an RP situation into a staff sit." Neither of those statements were disrespectful. You then continued to argue in chat with me and @Logan in chat after being told to stop. You said "This is why people have problems on here." You didn't have ANY intention of being respectful and told one of the two ON DUTY staff members "Go away I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the other staff" When the staff that was trying to talk was the one that CLAIMED the case and tried to talk to you. LOGAN warned you, not melon man. Melon was there after the sit was claimed by LOGAN. Logan said the staff sit was over after you started to become hostile, and you proceeded to dog us in the chat. Before the staff sit was called I was on the road of the mansion area and was talking to one of MY agents. You tried to interrupt me. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE ATTEMPTING TO GET AN SS DIRECTOR TO LEAVE A SCENE AS A CPL!         I don't think that you were trained properly or understand your boundaries in crime scenes. You aren't just allowed to tell whoever you want to leave because you think they shouldn't be there. In the end I believe your warn should stay and you should learn from this.

Edited by John Kyle

- Support

Was there during all of this.  You were told so many times to stop and to take it to forums and Logan's supervising HA, but you refused to listen and kept going on and on in chat.  Logan gave you plenty of opportunities to stop before he finally warned you.  Totally a deserved warn.

11 hours ago, John Kyle said:

NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE ATTEMPTING TO GET AN SS DIRECTOR TO LEAVE A SCENE AS A CPL!  

Really? Well -support reasons above. John Kyle it’s been awhile, how’s everything?

Edited by October
Accidentally wrote + instead of minus

13 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

-Support

• Arguing in chat after being told to stop is NCWS

I was the Agent that John Kyle was talking to while Noah repeatedly tried to interrupt to continue his argument. I was present for the whole sit and I can confidently say that Noah deserved this warn for both continuing the argument in chat and for general staff disrespect for his comments towards staff.

Edited by Emmu06

14 hours ago, John Kyle said:

- Support

You were extremely hostile in that sit. The sit was for me not leaving a crime scene after being told by you. That's an RP thing, not a staff sit. You arrest me not complain to staff about someone not listening to a police officer. You then tried to get ME warned for player dis because I said the following "Ill leave as slow as I fucking want" and "Can you believe he is trying to turn an RP situation into a staff sit." Neither of those statements were disrespectful. You then continued to argue in chat with me and @Logan in chat after being told to stop. You said "This is why people have problems on here." You didn't have ANY intention of being respectful and told one of the two ON DUTY staff members "Go away I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the other staff" When the staff that was trying to talk was the one that CLAIMED the case and tried to talk to you. LOGAN warned you, not melon man. Melon was there after the sit was claimed by LOGAN. Logan said the staff sit was over after you started to become hostile, and you proceeded to dog us in the chat. Before the staff sit was called I was on the road of the mansion area and was talking to one of MY agents. You tried to interrupt me. NOT TO MENTION THAT YOU WERE ATTEMPTING TO GET AN SS DIRECTOR TO LEAVE A SCENE AS A CPL!         I don't think that you were trained properly or understand your boundaries in crime scenes. You aren't just allowed to tell whoever you want to leave because you think they shouldn't be there. In the end I believe your warn should stay and you should learn from this.

John I’d like you to know I was trained well. And you were a taxi driver at the time not SS Director on scene. In my training I am allowed to ask a taxi driver/civilian to leave the scene of a crime. SO AS A CPL I know I can ask a taxi fri we to leave. Also what you classify as being hostile is me being frustrated no one is listening as you antagonize me? It’s also very hard to know who’s talking to me when everyone is talking. I also didn’t know who claimed the case as no one came up to me at first they came to you. Hmm. I also did not intentionally tell Logan to leave, if you guys had tried to listen to me yet again I said I thought it was some random coming into the conversation and I apologize if he thought I was talking to him. So the reason I make this is because no one is going to see eye to eye on sits obviously. Also why did you claim I should just arrest you when you then later state you were ss director and not a taxi driver? Seems weird to me and seems like you guys are changing up the story so I’d still like to talk to whoever is in charge of you because I don’t like how bits and pieces are missing from your side as well as them changing. I also want to know how I interrupt you and one of your agents when the whole time you are supposed to be in a sit. Seems like you really did not care about the situation or the problem I was trying to state when you could’ve just talked to me about it and let me know “hey I wasn’t being rude, or maybe “it was just rp.” Rather than ignore and go away. 

This picture down below makes me wonder as well. “Enjoy the Warn Noah” is that you trying to again antagonize me or is it not? Hmmm. 

8CE2BE5C-DBFD-4EE7-BC8C-6FAA6B51B39A.jpeg

Edited by Noah 1C29

2 hours ago, Noah 1C29 said:

John I’d like you to know I was trained well. And you were a taxi driver at the time not SS Director on scene. In my training I am allowed to ask a taxi driver/civilian to leave the scene of a crime. SO AS A CPL I know I can ask a taxi fri we to leave. Also what you classify as being hostile is me being frustrated no one is listening as you antagonize me? It’s also very hard to know who’s talking to me when everyone is talking. I also didn’t know who claimed the case as no one came up to me at first they came to you. Hmm. I also did not intentionally tell Logan to leave, if you guys had tried to listen to me yet again I said I thought it was some random coming into the conversation and I apologize if he thought I was talking to him. So the reason I make this is because no one is going to see eye to eye on sits obviously. Also why did you claim I should just arrest you when you then later state you were ss director and not a taxi driver? Seems weird to me and seems like you guys are changing up the story so I’d still like to talk to whoever is in charge of you because I don’t like how bits and pieces are missing from your side as well as them changing. I also want to know how I interrupt you and one of your agents when the whole time you are supposed to be in a sit. Seems like you really did not care about the situation or the problem I was trying to state when you could’ve just talked to me about it and let me know “hey I wasn’t being rude, or maybe “it was just rp.” Rather than ignore and go away. 

This picture down below makes me wonder as well. “Enjoy the Warn Noah” is that you trying to again antagonize me or is it not? Hmmm. 

8CE2BE5C-DBFD-4EE7-BC8C-6FAA6B51B39A.jpeg

No, I was on the SS Director Job, and nobody and if you wish to speak to a "higher up" of mine,I could gather my high command. Staff had already said multiple times for you to calm down and take it to the forums. You failed to listen. I even said "If you don't stop your gonna get warned. And you didn't stop, so I said enjoy the warn. Self inflicted damage.

18 hours ago, John Kyle said:

- Support