Logan's - LT Application

Logan

Should SM Logan 1D55 be promoted to LT?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM Logan 1D55 be promoted to LT?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Logan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About a month

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I could help the police department as a whole being apart of low command. I have experience with being command in multiple departments such as EMS and Secret Service.  I am very responsible and I am very active. I want to help make PD a better place. I cannot say how many times I have seen a lower ranking officer doing something wrong and when I ask them about it they just ignore me and being rude to me because I don't have any authority over them. I want to help create training standards and help set standards in PD as a whole. I want to be a good representation of the department. I have very good communication skills. I work well with other people and I keep my temper. If someone disrespects me or is mean to me I do not yell at them. I am very patient with people and if someone has a legitimate question or wanting to know how to do something I am able to help them no longer how long it takes. I believe in second chances. If someone did something wrong I will explain to them what they did wrong and why they shouldn't do it. At the end of the day, my main goal is to teach people what they are doing wrong and how to improve on it. I am very professional. If someone says something I don't agree with I don't confront them about it. If I do I do it in a professional way that I am not giving them attitude. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command (Yes/No): Yes

logan2.png

47 minutes ago, soulness said:

+Support 

• Active In-Game/Teamspeak
  • Mature
  • Respectful 
  • Good Application 
  • Knows the rules 
  • Long time Gaminglight Member 
  • Long time Staff Member 

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 12/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, soulness said:

+Support 

• Mature
  • Respectful 
  • Good Application 
  • Knows the rules 
  • Long time Staff Member 

~Lieutenant Mjay

Edited by Mjay1808
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, soulness said:

+Support 

• Mature
  • Respectful 
  • Good Application 
  • Knows the rules 
  • Long time Staff Member 

-Support

• You have been a SM for 3 weeks
  • I'm pretty sure you asked me for a promotion as well
  • Haven't seen you train cadets or help officers
  • Application could use a bit more effort
  • Good Luck

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"