Chad Staff Report

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

Your In-Game Name: Bush

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:181739718

Staff member's In-Game Name:LT Chad

What did they do? False Warned Me Twice Once For FailRP and Once For Staff Diss, What happened? I was president and I set taxes 5% and adverted it I got false assassinated I call admin he responds and he says I had taxes 50% and I had them 5% and he said that is failrp but they were 5% and the game was taking 50% so I told him that and he said I'm lying and I'm like what don't you understand and he warns me again for staff diss. Fix the game like what the hell I got warned for his failure to understand me and the game's false scripting. This is completely unprofessional .

Evidence (REQUIRED): Its in logs and console some admins saw it please if u have proof put it below

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?:Removal of my 2 warns and the strike of him

@Chad B

Edited by Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

Just now, CHEETO said:

-support 

-no evidence 

-very aggressive application

-its a bug that happens with the prez job, it sometimes says 5% but is really 50. 

agreed, you really need to provide your own evidence, saying that "Its in logs and console some admins saw it please if u have proof put it below" isn't evidence

@Chad B

That bald Aussie Guy

ofn ya boy bouta go off

First of all both of them are valid. You were running with SS in spawn NBA gangang pm me and said taxes were 50, I waited to make sure that was true then I seen "Payday! You received $250! ($250 taken for taxes" which confirmed the taxes were above 30. I then advert assination, I killed your SS then I tried to kill you, you ran into the elevator and then advert "taxes 5" I followed you up the elevator and then you were in your base and you started saying that I couldn't kill you. I killed you and then you got brought to a sit the staff checked console and taxes were indeed 50%. What doesn't make sense to me is that why would you have changed taxes to 1% mid raid even if taxes were below 30. When we were in the sit you were very incompliant and didn't take any consideration. You called chad the "worst fucking admin ever" which is very irritating because they work hard for the server. Then he minged you then you started to spam admin chat. Very immature. (Danny confirmed the warning before he was warned to) May I add you have 45 warns. You should be perma minged. Chad and Melon Man handle the situation very well and you were very inmature about it.

HUGE MASSIVE TRIPLE -SUPPORT

32 minutes ago, CHEETO said:

-support 

-no evidence 

-its a bug that happens with the prez job, it sometimes says 5% but is really 50. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

ofn ya boy bouta go off

First of all both of them are valid. You were running with SS in spawn NBA gangang pm me and said taxes were 50, I waited to make sure that was true then I seen "Payday! You received $250! ($250 taken for taxes" which confirmed the taxes were above 30. I then advert assination, I killed your SS then I tried to kill you, you ran into the elevator and then advert "taxes 5" I followed you up the elevator and then you were in your base and you started saying that I couldn't kill you. I killed you and then you got brought to a sit the staff checked console and taxes were indeed 50%. What doesn't make sense to me is that why would you have changed taxes to 1% mid raid even if taxes were below 30. When we were in the sit you were very incompliant and didn't take any consideration. You called chad the "worst fucking admin ever" which is very irritating because they work hard for the server. Then he minged you then you started to spam admin chat. Very immature. (Danny confirmed the warning before he was warned to) May I add you have 45 warns. You should be perma minged. Chad and Melon Man handle the situation very well and you were very inmature about it.

HUGE MASSIVE TRIPLE -SUPPORT

^^^^

That bald Aussie Guy

1 minute ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support 

- No Evidence.

- Application was made with little to no effort.

- Bad Grammar.

- You got nothing to back the halfway story you made.

^^^^ gotta agree whit roleplay on this 1

You called chad the "worst fucking admin ever" which is very irritating because they work hard for the server.  ~Ruinz

Staff diss its not false and there were at least 3 people that heard it including a staff member 

Console shows taxes were at 50% and then switched to 5% after the pres assassination advert went out 

you FailRPed and broke the rules now you have 45warns I think you need a Perma minge  

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

-support 

-no evidence 

Agree with Cheeto you clearly need evidence 

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17