Chad Staff Report

Ramen Rug Soup csgolive.com

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

ofn ya boy bouta go off

First of all both of them are valid. You were running with SS in spawn NBA gangang pm me and said taxes were 50, I waited to make sure that was true then I seen "Payday! You received $250! ($250 taken for taxes" which confirmed the taxes were above 30. I then advert assination, I killed your SS then I tried to kill you, you ran into the elevator and then advert "taxes 5" I followed you up the elevator and then you were in your base and you started saying that I couldn't kill you. I killed you and then you got brought to a sit the staff checked console and taxes were indeed 50%. What doesn't make sense to me is that why would you have changed taxes to 1% mid raid even if taxes were below 30. When we were in the sit you were very incompliant and didn't take any consideration. You called chad the "worst fucking admin ever" which is very irritating because they work hard for the server. Then he minged you then you started to spam admin chat. Very immature. (Danny confirmed the warning before he was warned to) May I add you have 45 warns. You should be perma minged. Chad and Melon Man handle the situation very well and you were very inmature about it.

HUGE MASSIVE TRIPLE -SUPPORT

Oof, the "HUGE MASIVE TRIPLE -SUPPORT" XD

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 3:29 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support 

- No Evidence.

- Application was made with little to no effort.

- Bad Grammar.

- You got nothing to back the halfway story you made.

ENORMOUS -SUPPORT

Don't you ever diss staff like that again. If you have an issue with a staff member that bad, contact JMT/SMT.

Don't ever call ANY of them "the worst fucking staff ever"! I say this with absolute Truth, love and sympathy for staff...

STAFF ARE TRULY UNDER APPRECIATED! THEY WORK SO HARD AND LONG TO SOLVE THE SMALLEST ISSUES AND THEN GET CALLED SHIT BY PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T GET THEIR WAY. BE KIND TO STAFF BECAUSE THEY DESERVE 5x THE PRAISE/APPRECIATION THEY GET. BEING STAFF IS NEVER EASY AND NEVER WILL BE.

I will forever be grateful and in the debt for all GL Staff. PRP, MilRP, SWRP, etc. You guys honestly have some of the THICC-est skin I've seen. Other server's staff don't have shit patient/respect for minges like you all do. Keep up your hard work, You're a Digital Hero to me. ❤️ You've all taught many things to me and it's helped me as a human being to be more respectful, professional and patient.

Edited by Mazgrid