PD Weapons Locker

PhenixBoy300

Is this a good idea  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - A weapons locker in PD, SWAT/SRT base, ARU base(unless its in SWAT/SRT base, I have been on an LOA) and in SS base.

Why should we add it? -  To allow gov to have access to more op weaponry such as LMGs for high command, Snipers for low command, and shotguns(depending on the rank of the official and their department).

What are the advantages of having this? - Adds a bit of RP and gov can get a bit more of an advantage during robberies, bank raids, and regular raids.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=584376409

Just now, -Unknown- said:

*OMG HELP 20 OFCS RUNNING DOWB THE ROAD WITH LMGS!!!!*

Not gonna go down well

Unless you can set the lockers to allow certain guns for certain ranks, -Support

^^

11 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

*OMG HELP 20 OFCS RUNNING DOWN THE ROAD WITH LMGS!!!!*

Not gonna go down well

Unless you can set the lockers to allow certain guns for certain ranks, -Support

I have to agree, if it’s possible to set it to certain ranks then that would make more sense. But as Bob Bob said, it won’t go down well. -Support

Edited by TurdBerglar

14 minutes ago, -Unknown- said:

Not gonna go down well

Or cadets #VivaLaCadetRevolution 

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

4 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Not gonna go down well

IT will be restricted to them, they won't even have access to the locker, it will be LCPL+ and you can only buy guns based on your rank, the rest are restricted, like the car salesmen

Edited by PhenixBoy300

10 minutes ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

IT will be restricted to them, they won't even have access to the locker, it will be LCPL+ and you can only buy guns based on your rank, the rest are restricted, like the car salesmen

Unnecessary, just buy them off a GUN DEALER -support

23 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Not gonna go down well

As of now -support but if there’s a way to restrict to what can be used by who then it’s +support from me

On 12/2/2018 at 1:55 AM, Game Theorist said:

-Support

• I could see this turning bad real quick.
  • Officer guide states pre-loaded inventory weapons by rank
  • If we did have a weapon locker... Script?
  • No models for the locker.

Overall, this is simply not needed.

^^^^^

On 12/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, Joe Mama said:

-Support

- Not needed in my opinion

Lower ranking officers should have to stick to the guns they usually have until they rank up. Since that’s kind of what makes PD fun is working for ranks to get better guns and cars right. Only high command should have LMGs in my opinion since criminals have to pay for it. Government shouldn’t get it for free