• No

In-Game Name: LT Mjay 1L78/Mjay Omega

Steam Name: [GL]Mjay1808

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I'm a Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? All the time

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to Join Support and helping anybody with any concern or questions they may have and also improve the community by actually help out any support that is unavailable to actually get on. Also while in new I would like to meet other staff from different servers and would like to help expand the support by trying to encourage people that are staff to join Support so we can grow not as just support group but as family members that are working for one goal. If I got accepted for Support I will do my Absolute best on helping anybody that in need and once I gain a good bit of Knowledge experience I want to help any new Support that just started and teach them a few things while there starting as a support member. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I'm a very nice guy with a calm temper and even on the badest of days I still find a way to keep everything positive. Also can be useful when it comes to something such as if there any question about anything ill do everything I can to find your answer. I may not be a doctor or therapist but I'm here if someone needed to talk about anything also anything you say will be confidential besides if its something that gonna harm you and ill push to be positive.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, I'm Mjay how may assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I did and will take full responsibly for any action that taken.

Edited by Mjay1808

• Fame locked this topic