Fame

Your Opinion Matters

55 posts in this topic

Fame it’s very mature of you to make this post and recognize somthing major that the community feels. #Proud xD 

On 12/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, Fame said:

We have recongnized these issues and are working hard to improve. Thank you for pointing out these topics.

This will obviously not be an overnight thing. It will take some time to earn some of the members of the communitys (who have a negative view on SMT) trust back. 

Now honestly we can see that you recognize how the community is feeling, but you are speaking for the rest of PRP SMT and they should be posting here explaining. Because honestly it would look and be better coming from mutiple SMT members then just one speaking on behalf of many. Especially the higher ups.

(Carpenter was the only other SMT to post)

Edited by Gaur
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Stormzz said:

If you can work up the ranks to become manager do it. See how stressful it is. See how much shit they get everyday people complaining this isn’t right or I didn’t want this or this weapon sucks. It’s ridiculous. Again it’s my opinion. BSI wasn’t useful at all. They didn’t do anything. All they’d do was respond to back robberies, hostage situations. And everything. 

Not to argue in this topic, but...

1. I hope you can comprehend that these personal department heads paid A LOT of money for their departments and SMT has a responsibility on the server to ensure that these large donators are satisfied, otherwise people will start to catch on to the slow update/installation times and stop donating.

2. BSI was on the server strictly to improve and take roleplay to the next level for everyone involved on PoliceRP. Although they served no purpose when responding to combat zones, many high-class, under the cover investigations were constantly being conducted involving intense stakeouts and interrogations that lead to hundreds of arrests on the server. Sure, it wasn't needed, but it was great for those that were truly searching for an in-depth roleplay department and experience. 

19 hours ago, Wolfgangg said:

Not to argue in this topic, but...

1. I hope you can comprehend that these personal department heads paid A LOT of money for their departments and SMT has a responsibility on the server to ensure that these large donators are satisfied, otherwise people will start to catch on to the slow update/installation times and stop donating.

2. BSI was on the server strictly to improve and take roleplay to the next level for everyone involved on PoliceRP. Although they served no purpose when responding to combat zones, many high-class, under the cover investigations were constantly being conducted involving intense stakeouts and interrogations that lead to hundreds of arrests on the server. Sure, it wasn't needed, but it was great for those that were truly searching for an in-depth roleplay department and experience. 

The Director of NSA and buyer of the department, Vinny, agreed and  requested for NSA to be shut down. He is the only recent department head to pay for anything. Any other department heads don't pay a dime for their departments, such as BSI or SWAT/State/ect.

Fame, I have a few questions about this later, if you're available in TS, just need to speak to ya 😄

On 11/30/2018 at 4:48 PM, Hooplaa said:

It's got to the point where peoples in game Department ranks are being effected for making an attempt to voice their opinion. Some Staff and Command alike are afraid of the repercussions of their opinions. I've personally had two of my close friends command ranks removed for trying to respectfully speak up, and put in there opinions on certain controversial topics. Furthermore, I have been personally confronted by a management member (They will remain anonymous)  for respectfully voicing my opinion on a certain subject. Keep in mind this confrontation was more or less unsavory, and I was in no way disrespectful toward management.  It unfortunate that some of us who play on this community to have fun, and make friends, are in such a state of fear. However, it's nice to get some clarification on this issue.